25 Things I Hate about Arabs

This is not for the “I hate Arabs” Reader

If you are sitting on the floor, you cannot fall. But they cannot all be winners. There are many things to love about the Arab people; you will not find anything here to speak to that. Here is a list of things that I resent and my people happen to be associated with them. Those by no mean represent Arabs, but I hate it when my people exhibit one or more of those traits. I feel I must disclose that I am neither a Neo-Con nor a self hating Arab. Here is my laundry list:

1- Your Cousins! The fact that your countless cousins are always trying to copy your style, talk shi* on your mom and steal your thunder. Being instantly judgmental on the basis of very little observed fact. Boy, do not you hate it when your female cousins straight up stare at and evaluate other women.

2- The fact that we are ok with belly fat. C’mon, you know your grandma hates your skinny figure. I wish I had a dime every time I was told in Arabic “belly fat means prestige”bush-ring

3- Yellow gold, White gold anyone? Many of my Arabs wrongfully subscribe to the axiom, if it is not yellow, it isn’t gold. The women I know in Gaza wear the same style yellow gold bracelets. While we are at it, deodorant, hair gel and cologne, more is less and less is more.

4- There is no Fu*king Privacy! Only dead people get that benefit. Trying to read a book or write something in an Arab country…good luck with that! And do not answer “how much money do you make?” question.

pepsi5-Not everything that has carbonation is called bebsi! Coca Cola founders are rolling in their graves for that one. It’s like calling your girlfriend the wrong name…Bebsi just like the American flag has Red, White and Blue, c’mon people get on with the program.

6- Arab men obsession with John Claude Van Damme and his so called action movies. You know JCVD does not even watch his own movies anymore…life is too short.

7- The Entire Career of Celine Dion, yes, she is married a Lebanese Canadian man, but that does not justify playing her heard goes on in every Arab wedding. Celine, I loved you when I was a FOB, but there is so much hate for you here in the States…you are a Canadian for crying out loud.

8- Slurpees, most Arabs come from warm areas, so coping with the hot weather is a given, it is not like AC are available in most places. While it’s true that many Indians run 7/11 stores, many Arabs however run the slurpee machine. Cooling off in a hot summer day is made easier by those sugar loaded slushies.

9- Nuetella…Not-at-all, the whole peanut economy is keeping the south together. Many Arabs in America do not appreciate that and chose to eat either Halawa—made of sesame seed or more often than not use the hazelnut infused chocolate spread as someone with allergies, I find myself out of options on spreads.
63959-vimto
10- Vimto, a drink largely made in the United Kingdom, a blend of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants. It comes in a large glass bottle, mix it with water and you got yourself an awesome summer beverage. The problem with it, it’s everywhere you go in the Middle East—like fast food chains in the Bible Belt. Some equate its taste with cheap knockoff cough medicine you buy at the discount shelf at Target. Not to also forget Tang, the instant mix made popular in the Arab world where it’s imported it and then rerouted to the States from the old country where it came from Europe. Americans do not get the Tang nor the Vimto craze that dominates the Middle East like their military.

139_nescafe11- Instant Coffee, Arabs might have given the world coffee, but that does not give them the right to also ruin it for the rest of us. Coffee should never be instant, Nescafe is not real coffee and you are a jerk for subscribing to that.

12- The News, Not only do Arabs and Arab world rule a major chunk of your news; we are also addicted to watching ourselves like one’s first YouTube video. Most Arab household classify news as entertainment where not even the latest (or best) Star Wars movie can compete with the various conflicts of the Arab land.

13- Paula Abdul, ok Arabs and Jews collaborated in the making of this TV persona. She comes from a Jewish Arab ancestry. While she might be the nice one on the set of American ideal, she still makes more gaffes, generate more erratic and bizarre behavior than a dozen of Hollywood wannabes.

14- Algebra, they had to invent this bugger and give us all headaches. Leave it to the Greeks, they could have used some bad PR, no one is bothering them for investing philosophy.

15- Ralph Nader’s seat belt… which most Arabs don;t use anyways!

16- The attitude in discussing anything as an expert, which means their version of a “conversation” is them delivering a monologue. Combined with the egoistic sensitivity. Being easily insulted and getting dramatic about it.

klenex

17- Using kleenex for everything that requires napkins or tissues. I am just done trying to explain the difference.

18- We think conspiracy theories explain everything political. No wonder Arab Americans make fine Libertarians.

19- We think anything Arab is the greatest, without realizing we borrowed it from another culture and that it is really not that much better than the equivalent elsewhere.

20- Preferring white skin over dark skin. Millions of dollars spent by Arabs on whitening lotions and creams. Incidentally, Americans are undoing their witness by using the tanning ones.

SuperStock_1525R-690621- When men who neither daylight as butchers nor moonlight as Hannibal Lector smell like raw meat for some reason.

22- Our excellent memories and recall abilities. Arabs have great abilities to remember things; I think it has to do with being an oral people, rather than written word people. This might come from watching way too much TV and reading too little. A tip, never borrow money from an Arab.

23- Inherent conservatism, bitch!

24- Arabic Names Like Anas
25- This Guy

Filed Under  , , , , , ,

275 Responses to “25 Things I Hate about Arabs”

1. this motherfuckin arab terrorist race spends its time chewing sticks,and swallowing .that's why they act like animals.personally i don't consider them as humans but just a sucidal terroriste race.research has shown the cognotive impairements in heavy smokers.Go to egypt and witness these morons. still i hav never seen psychiatrilly speaking a country with a high mentally disabled people like arabs i.e down syndrom,schyzophrenia,paranoid etc coz of these twitts commiting ancetry through marring cousins from generation to generation even btn brothers and sisters.allready in arabic language the word consciousness does not existe.so sum up this endless smoking in public,uncousiouness,analphabetism,ancetry,sodomising their sisters,podophilism;gays will bring up a population of sombies.what a race!
    arabs are not even whites.what a fuck do they want to do with our coulor us the europeans,i find even dark skin better than the skin complexion of these dicks.i know why they prefer our colour.its because we crush them with an iron hands each time they open up their snouts.blacks,do the same and they consider u as gods.i hate their primitive uncivilized language it sounds boring.their medieval dressing code is silly.go and learn some english.cars,internet,techinologie belong to us.go back into ur caves and feed on ur dates and raw camels miik.shit

Posted by natanyahu bush | January 21, 2013, 8:54 am
  2. Wow such an " intelligent " post I hope this makes you feel smart enogh ;D
    All cultures have flaws
    The ,but if you have no freaken life you'd probabley be sitting on ur computer writing stupid post like you
    Haha yeah repley all you like
    Cause i wont be back here agaaain! bitch !
    BURN !是否!
    Haha i wont see it
    Go and think of something you hate about your sex life huh ?
    Oh I forgot YOU DONT HAVE ONE !
    Good bye

Posted by Jenna | January 21, 2013, 4:40 pm
  3. I just hate them…. They are fucken dirty rich shit. They don’t have to work they just seat on there wide ass and eat what there polygamous father of a hog feed them. When I see an rich Arabs I feel like sick !!! Fuck Arabs!!!!

Posted by Dag | January 28, 2013, 6:01 am
  4. They are the most dirties creatures on the planet. They are stupid balloon headed mother fuckers the school am attending righ now have got some Arabs they are so fucking pig they are derty and rich it’s so fucking disgusting just looking at them!!!!
    I want to fucken exterminate them with H-bomb!!!

Fuck fffffffffff Fuck u all Arabs in the globe u retarded terrorists mother fucken jihadist the world would be so much better with out u mother fucken animals!!!

Posted by Dag | January 28, 2013, 6:18 am
  5. By the way I also hate fucken racist nazi bastards like the one above!!!!! Fuck you you racist mother fucker ur no better than arabs asswhole!!!!!! You ignorant shit am assumin that u don’t even have a real jod may be a prison guard or may be a janitor!!! It’s obvious u didn’t have a real education from what u have written!!!!

I hope u die and burn in hell with the arabs cold egoist nazi!!!!!

Posted by Dag | January 28, 2013, 6:30 am
    • Well said my friend!!! fuck white nazi haters and arabs they all can go to hell am white female by the way Dag I live in US. And I hate fucken rich stupid Arabs and mind fucked white racists!!!
      Don’t forget to consult me about the H-bomb I will be more than happy to help!!

Posted by Kiya | January 30, 2013, 11:58 am
  6. They taught us this guys , we can't do any thing well as others , We just think we are the Best people in the world , but Arabs are the most mother fuckers around the world , ask me I was an Arab Man but not any more .

Posted by Jordanian | February 16, 2013, 7:27 pm
  7. stop saying that we are stuped and we know nothing that's hurt me coz i'm a muslim girl and arabic girl and i Proud i'm not like u i don't hurt who hurt me thanksssssss

Posted by samar bouhamed | March 7, 2013, 7:22 pm
    • You clearly *are* stupid.

Posted by Matt | July 6, 2013, 6:42 pm
      • No no your stupid

Posted by Idk | January 2, 2014, 10:11 pm
        • *you're

Posted by Matt | January 2, 2014, 10:56 pm
          • Joke’s on you Matt, at least she’s multilingual even if her English isn’t perfect (it’s not her mother language dumbo)oh and being a bully doesn’t make you smart it makes you the biggest idiot on the planet.

Posted by Dee | February 2, 2014, 5:28 am
          • Jokes on you, Dee. Being multilingual doesn't excuse making a stupid mistake while simultaneously calling someone else stupid. Being multilingual is not an excuse; I'm multilingual too, dumbo. The bullies are the ones harassing the author of this article because they're all stupid enough to qualify as the biggest idiots on the planet. And you're the queen of the idiots for defending their stupidity.

There is no virtue in defending stupidity. If you're at all literate in English, you should understand the gist of this article and realize that a response like samar bouhamed's is unwarranted and due to her own misunderstanding. If you're not literate in a language, that's fine, but you have NO RIGHT to assume you are and take offense at something that is NOT offensive.

Posted by Matt | February 2, 2014, 12:36 pm
    • by the way you are talking bad about Arabs because you are jealous of them.some Arabs have one god but other people don’t. Muslims don’t get drunk and lose their minds like some race. Now,Arabs don’t say a bad word and a word in there conversations.and I am proud to say I am an Arab

Posted by firyal | October 19, 2013, 11:37 am
      • PREACH

Posted by Idk | January 2, 2014, 10:10 pm
      • Well thats calling the kettle black to say your god is only 1 god thats why they are fighting in the middle east number 1 we are all descends of abraham, 2 in the in judgement comes for all, all sins everyone sins, only some choose to denied it, some drink smoke, raise hell just not in piblic. Think about this draw a line between the jews& palistines sand all family on each side a cook out cooking having fun one side looking at one another then bam a ball is drop on the line silence over the sand 1 1 kid kicks the ball and the game begins. That would be 1 of the greatest game ever played the throne of god would trimble. The peace would over come the hatred that us people have for each other, agree. I dont have degrees, big cars i have

Posted by jp | January 19, 2014, 10:30 am
  8. There is a difference bewtween hating arabs and being jealous that we have money and we actually work for our money u dumb fuck most arabs are entreprenuers and we bust our asses for our money dont hate cuz ur a fatass lazy honkies. Im a yemeni arab and our people are struggling to survive not harming anyone even though we have radicalism and a corrupt govt. the problem with dumb fat lazy american men and their retarded materialistic sluts for mothers and sisters is thst tgey forgot most of the achievements of the world were either done by arabs or we advanced it. Besides only about 15 percent of arabs are rich the rest of the non saudi or gilf countries are steuggling. Not to mention the fact that muslims in america which most are arab are the highest paid and educated ethnic group in america.u guys should get lives and meet atab people and get to know them instead of just eating mcdonalds and talking about arabs with info u got from cnn. I swear its white fear mongering idiots like u guys who make me lose hope for mankind.

Posted by Omar | March 8, 2013, 3:58 pm
    • You're a racist, ignorant, arrogant moron.

The person who wrote this article is Arab, you fucking moron. But your racist xenophobia automatically made you blame white people.

Learn how to take a fucking JOKE:

"16- [...] Combined with the egoistic sensitivity. Being easily insulted and getting dramatic about it."

Posted by Matt | July 6, 2013, 6:43 pm
  9. Don't forget also, that all arabs are mad allahu-akbar terrorists.

Posted by asdasdasd | March 17, 2013, 3:38 pm
  10. Here is an article that might add some insight http://www.rebelliousarabgirl.net/2007/07/02/asha

Posted by sportyclassic | April 8, 2013, 9:13 am
  11. U Know this is ridicules. U hate arabs based on trivial things and here I thought when I click on this link I would have something worth reading. U want my comment here it is : you talk BULLSHIT! You don't like Nescafe don't drink it simple. You don't like what they eat don't watch. No one is forcing you to see or be around them. So what right do you have in writing this nonsense? Seriously, not because you have internet and you are bored then you can go around writing utter nonsense. GET A LIFE OR BUY ONE IT IS ON SALE!

Posted by Emilia | April 18, 2013, 1:20 pm
  12. hey my name is Anas lol

Posted by anas | May 12, 2013, 9:35 pm
  13. France, Bordeaux, nous sommes en 2013, le 30 mai, et ce matin en allant faire des courses l' une de ces créatures immondes m' interpelle depuis sa voiture garée, pour me demander (en me tutoyant) de lui prêter ma carte bleue….
    Je le fixe en continuant d' avancer et il me jette une insulte ainsi qu' un "p'rquoi tu m' r'garde cômme ça?!" Une flopée de réponses à cette question, énoncée dans un français souillé, me viennent en tête, mais je préfère frapper là où ça fait vraiment mal.
    Après mes achats, je repasse quelques minutes plus tard et m'approche de sa voiture, m'arrête à son niveau, ignore le flux d'immondice qui continue de lui sortir de l'orifice qui lui sert de bouche et lui demande, en sachant déjà la réponse : " Vous êtes arabe non?" qlqs millisecondes s'écoulent avant qu'il ne réponde (accrochez-vous bien) " non chuis pas arabe" je lui répond un sourire aux lèvres " si si, vous êtes arabe…ça se voit " et continue mon chemin dans le silence qui a suivi cette double épiphanie qu'est la sienne. Non seulement il a pris conscience de son origine et l'écart (vocabulaire, stratégique, diplomatique, comportemental…) qui subsistera toujours entre son peuple et le reste du monde. Mais en plus, en répondant par la négative, il se confirme qu'il a honte de ce qu'il est. J' ai doublement apprécié, mon p'tit déjeuner une fois rentré chez moi ahaha.Au faite, je suis une femme, 29 ans, Franco-Japonaise et suis athée.
    By the way iam a women half french half japanese, 29 years old and atheist.
    To answer your question, back then thousands centuries ago, arabs where always on war trying and succeding, half the time, to create and settle there own civilisation. Wich is "fine" since all civilisation where using the same strategie. But then, they "created" there god ( based on what already exist )and keep on insisting/pestering the rest of humanity. So instead of staying in their countries and using their wealth to enhanced its infrastructures ect… they pour all of ther funds, time, energy in conquest campaign.
    They felt and still feel envious about the modernity of other countries that they could achieve in the first place, if they werent so obscenly greedy. Hence, that way of thinking that still persisting at this present time (cf my little anecdote in the begining of my post). We could also talk about the fact that they view women as "lesser creatures" that must be subdued by all means. For the record,more than half of the world is populated by women, so its like having half of the world as ennemies officialy or …unofficially….
    They feel no shame about polygamy (those Men Slut are walking STD seriously…)rap, incest,pedophilia, (Mohamed first wife after is revelation, was an 6 years old Aisha …he was an around 45 years old geezer), mutilation since, according to qur'an, those acts are allowed and encourage by that god and prophet.
    Remember, i am atheist, but i took the time to read that book (and those of other religions too actually) so i based my opinion and final decision regarding your civilisation on what your people had wrote long time ago and keep on updating. I don't know you, so i don't know if you practice islam by the book, but if you dont, your indeed not a true muslim.
    What makes you hesitate to do as told, might be your conscience wich mean that you'r going against your deity. Now, dont that simple act of rebelious against what you might view as insanity, makes you your own god?
    I still feel pain for the arabic women, first victims of that trashing ( never heard about Persian women warrior?) who are reduce to sexual toys and reproducing vessel. No matter how muslim/ arabic men generation passed and how hard they try to convice that it is normal in their culture, muslim/arabic women, even after thousand of generation went by, still feel inherently disgust of being sexually used wich explain the huge suicide rate among them.
    Arabic civilisation had it tough back then and its not gonna change. Being half japanese i understand in a way, that rejection of america way of thinking/acting. Specially since the 2011 tsunami that most of the world think as an natural disaster (never heard about H.A.A.R.P and HONDA's hydrogen fuel cell technologies?) but where chinese, japanese and such use their brains to surpass America and occidental civisation in general, arabic one just go fist full at anything that moves like an middle school brat full of snort.Well good luck with that.
    As for me, i long ago stop according the benefit of the doubt to your kind.

Posted by lise | May 30, 2013, 9:24 am
  14. Hey I was wondering why you did not mention that , arabs are very shady . Arabs like to beat theire wifes and rape women. Rob people , and are generally pretty stupid. The hair EVERYWHERE makes men look like hairy apes and the womens face are always very mannish. Hardly any arab is bright enough to pick up on evolution and suck at science . Hardly any arab country is evolved and you have terrible BO. This is what I would put on my list ,

Posted by Jim | June 7, 2013, 7:32 pm
  15. To get record straight. Arabs did not invent algebra. Persians were the ones. Since the Muslims brought Islam to Persia which is known as Iran today, most of their names was changed by force, since they had to convert to Islam. So many Persian scientists from 7th century on had Arabic names. For further information do your research and ask historians.

Posted by Bobby | June 12, 2013, 7:13 pm
  16. You have obviously met some very undecent people who call themselves arabs. The funny fact is that Americans who believe they are the best, don't know a damn shit about arabs. You just go eaten by jealousy to watch Dubai's progress. I mean, just because they are succeful, it doesnt mean they have to be insulted all around, dont you think? To the qwaiti woman, yes honey,enjoy ur audi and live your life away from these haters!
    Arabs created algebra. Without that, you are dead. None of e buildings or new sciences would be there. What you are talking about is just insane. They use tissues and put tissue boxes on the dashboard because someone would shit or need to wipe their face or nose. Arabs have the best food in the world, their food is just luxurious. They dont have cheep language and food the way americans do. About the manners, i would place most britains to the top of the list, followed by arabs, then shit, then double that shit and put americans. (Im not saying americans are bad, but their manners arent) i am usually a very peacful and mannered person, but this article got on my nerves, so im sorry for the bad words used. How did i become so fluent in English and French while americans are still working on trying to say ح خ ط?! They dont call pepsi or fanta or coca cola "bebsi". You may find that in poor areas where they dont know how to speak. Arabs have the finest gold. If you were that smart, you would have known that arabs are very generous. All of the history mentions how generous arabs are and how much they give to ppl they dont know. You have mistaken muslims to arabs btw. Anyway, about arabic muslims, when prophet muhmad went to almadina almonawara, he had travellers along with him. The people in the town shared with each traveller half of everything. Money, house, land..etc. america made the nescaffe, while arabs have the pure coffe, which we call : القهوة العربية, or the arabic coffe, it is very popular in the arabic world if you know. They arent easily insulted, but if the matter is about their nobelty and wives, they get very angry, which should happen to any REAL man. Arabs do use seatbelts honey. Maybe your cousins dont give you your privacy, but that applies to your family, just as i have american cousins who burp and fart and laugh about it. And i know as a matter of fact that arabs smell terribly amazing. They have something called : al'ood العود which is a very fine frangances and spices that they mix. Most middle east have that. And honey, if you are alergic to our food, then dont look at it. I think that the racisim and discrimination is in america, not in the arabic world. go search the arabic history and you will regret being so narrow minded and undeep thinker.People come from all over the world to try what you are alergic to. Your allergies wont intreset anyone. Please haters, if you want to mention bad things about the world, start with yourselves, and you will find loads to learn from us. Yes, we arent the best, and we have our flaws, but unlike you, we are ashamed of them, and we try to fix them.
    -Loving Dubai and arabs

Posted by Muslim and proud :) | July 1, 2013, 9:14 am
    • You're a fucking idiot. Why are you talking about Americans? The person who wrote this article is ARAB, you ignorant, racist moron.

It's called HUMOUR. Learn how to take a joke, you self-righteous blowhard.

Oh, and learn how to read. Maybe you would have noticed this bit:

Posted by Matt | July 6, 2013, 6:46 pm
    • What you said is absolutely true…Arabs are the most generous people. Words are not just enough to describe their rich culture and their moral values. This article is just misleading…one’s views towards Arab world. I pity those for their ignorance or lack of proper insight into the true facts. one must admire arab culture to know the beauty of it. open your minds guys…..don’t look around with your eyes closed. Accept the facts. First of all you people behave like animals when it comes to human relationships, you don’t give a damn about your religion those are the only only people on earth who fear God and follow strictly what has been revealed to them. They are preserving their cultural values, they have limitations, boundaries for everything. Whereas you people spoil others cultures too..Your countries full of fucking bitches, nudity in entertainment, dirty pub culture, drugs, alcohol, sex, senseless affairs, besides you speak about what u hate in Arab culture…Common.. what a bunny head you are… You suck and your article suck!!

Posted by Aruna | April 7, 2014, 1:16 am
  17. Persians invented Algebra. Arabs invaded Persia and forced them to convert to Islam. SO ONCE AGAIN MANY PERSIAN SCIENTISTS HAD ARABIC NAMES, BECAUSE THEY HAD TO CONVERT TO ISLAM. AND PERSIANS WERE NOT ARABS. Hope fully with the help of internet truth and facts come out. Muslims made people to convert to ISLAM when they invaded their lands. They were from Saudi Arabia. Persians were civilized and had the first human rights. CYRUS the GREAT believed in freedom of people and he never forced people to change their religion. But Muhammad and his people forced people. Islam means submission in ARABIC. Lets hope and pray people learn the history and see what Saudi Arabian Muslims have done. When Spaniards invaded America, a lot of Native Americans names were changed as the result. as we see today. For example Cortez, Lopez are not Native Americans real names. IN THE QURAN MENTIONS IF SOME ONE DENOUNCES ISLAM HE OR SHE SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH. PERSIANS INVENTED ALGEBRA. Many Persian heroes fought to kick ARAB MUSLIM INVADERS OUT. BABAK KHORAMDIN was one of them. HE was brutally murdered by ARABS. MUHAMMAD had a 6 years old wife when he was 51 years old. That is even mentioned in Quran. Saudi Arabians were uncivilized people who lived in deserts and tents. Persians had nice civilzation way before. Islam has destroyed any place it has gone to. The reason DUBAI or SAUDI doing well is because of OIL. Too bad ISLAM destroyed PERSIA ( IRAN). Even Afghanistan was a Buddhist nation before Islam. And if Arab culture is so great why they keep migrating to Europe and America. Guess what western culture is better. They are enjoying democracy. Islam does not have democracy. Please read the Quran and find out what s going on. Don't just follow. Muhammad ALI the boxer has a Arabic name, but he is not an Arab.

Posted by Rod | July 6, 2013, 2:09 am
    • just want to tell u two simple facts !!! first prophet Mohammad when he opened these areas!! as u said he made people to be Muslims !!! yeah!! so he didnt kill all the original people to build his knew kingdom as the other countries did.
      and the second fact !! He gave two options for them !! ether they will be a muslims and will be free from paying any thing or to stay as they want but to pay amount of money called jesyah ! its like the rent now and both side will be protected !! and thats why when u will visit any arab country u will see them look different coz islam didnt kill the origenal people -___- can some one tell me why amairca's people and south afreka look the same !! and thank you

Posted by noomi | December 18, 2013, 3:48 am
    • We don't care if arabs invented lot of things and civilisation but now we hate them and mocking them is funny, from spanish man.

Posted by Jose | January 9, 2014, 9:09 am
  18. Funny motherfucker its u fuckin redneck motherfuckers that fuck each other. And marry your cousins and fuck your moms. And nobody tryna be white,whites are the fucking scum of the earth. On my mommas head if white people were to jus fuckin die, I guarantee you that the world would live in peace. All these conflicts going on around the world is all from the white race lookin for power. But hey I dont even gotta worry about u guys, cuz pretty soon your race is gonna be extinct. look it up so u can know how worthless your race is. Oh yeah talking about 21 century, bitch look at the Emirates or Kuwait or oman etc etc. Your poor ass will never be able to even get a glance at one of those places

Posted by Gabriel | July 17, 2013, 5:23 pm
  19. Funny motherfucker its u fuckin redneck motherfuckers that fuck each other. And marry your cousins and fuck your moms. And nobody tryna be white,whites are the fucking scum of the earth. On my mommas head if white people were to jus fuckin die, I guarantee you that the world would live in peace. All these conflicts going on around the world is all from the white race lookin for power. But hey I dont even gotta worry about u guys, cuz pretty soon your race is gonna be extinct. look it up so u can know how worthless your race is. Oh yeah talking about 21 century, bitch look at the Emirates or Kuwait or oman etc etc. Your poor ass will never be able to even get a glance at one of those places

Posted by Gabriel | July 17, 2013, 5:23 pm
    • According to Shariah law in Islam, they are allowed to marry 6 years old girls. That is the rule of their Sharia law. And believe without oil Arab nations are nothing they collapse. Once the Oil goes out, Arabs wont have nothing. Only Persians, Assyrians, Armenians, Kurdish people, and Jews are good people in Middle east. Afghans got ruined because of Arabs. They were not originally Muslims. Any nation that became Islamic wen down the drain. Islam is the religion of force. According to the Shariah law if any one denounces Islam should be put to death. I believe in democracy and humanity. LONG LIVE CYRUS THE GREAT OF PERSIA. FREE IRAN FROM ISLAM BRING THE PERSIAN CULTURE BACK. AT LEAST IN CHRISTIANITY JESUS HAS MENTIONED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. ISLAM IS BASED ON SEX AND VIOLENCE AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LIE TO NON BELIEVERS. WOW WHAT A RELIGION. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW EUROPE TO TURN TO PERSIA. ARABS INVADED PERSIA AND DESTROYED IT. SAVE EUROPE FROM THESE BARBARIANS.

Posted by BOBBY | July 20, 2013, 12:30 am
  20. Believe Arabs were looking for power too. Why did Arabs attack different countries and nations and wanted to spread their religion on people. Arabs destroyed great Persian EMPIRE, EGYPT all civilized nations. ISLAM AND DEMOCRACY don't match. IF you guys don't like west, why are you immigrating to the West. Egyptians were not ARABS when they build Pyramids. ARABS destroyed their nation and changed their culture that is why they speak ARABIC today. SAUDI ARABIANS did not invent nothing. I am not a pro ZIONIST, and JEWISH people are different than ZIONS. ISLAM IS THE MOST BRUTAL RELIGION, BE AWARE OF ISLAM. AND IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE WESTERN CULTURE. GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Posted by BOBBy | July 19, 2013, 7:29 pm
  21. The title should be: Why I'm Proud to Be an Arab. You don't know how lucky you are. You don't deserve to be Arab.

Posted by Your ass-Kicker | July 30, 2013, 4:07 am
  22. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH the Vimto , the seat belts, the kleenex and the news OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jajaja it's pretty good. :D

Posted by Valeria | August 15, 2013, 12:40 am
  23. Don’t hate what you don’t know .. u think we r rich ?! Go read the statistics about poverty in the middle east .. we think we r dirty ? We shower more than any other race .. we actually clean ourselves with water after using the bathroom instead of just wipe it off with kleneks and it’s a Must in our religion to shower every friday before the prayer and to do wudo with water 5 times a day with every prayer .. we r racists ? The last time I check race shit was every where in america on white .black . Asian . Arabs . Muslims . Germans . French there is not a single race that u like beside urself while we never had race crimes or racist acts/jokes .. we don’t work ?! Honey we work harder than u n for longer hours n we get half of ur average salary . We don’t have insurance n we have to pay tons of bills not working is not an option .. arabs r Muslims ? Wrong most arabs r but we also have Christians & Jews .. islam is brutal ? Did u read the quran and the sunnah or did u just see ALQaida’s actions ? Which we ourselves don’t support or admit to be muslims ! .. we r terrorist the last time I studied history we didn’t attack / bomb any country we just spent the years fighting back ur attacks on the other hand go read ur history start from 1945 till now USA bombed more than 30 countries some of then twice or more that’s terrorism ! .. when u come to “free the iraqis” by killing them and stealing their oil do u expect them to sit down n watch ?! If it was u you’d run n grab the biggest knife in the kitchen n fight back .. islam is jihad ? Wrong jihad means to fight back those who fight u n we r only doing . When we -like u- come to kill . Steal and rape u r free to call us terrorists .. hijab is horrible ? Well guess what we like it n we enjoy wearing it n it’s non of ur business just like u enjoy ur hot shorts n the koreans enjoy their hanbok n the hindo their sari this is our cultural clothes u r not forced to wear it n therefor u have no right to talk about it women here wear it for their god no one is forcing us ..we hate the jew ? Wrong we hate israel for political reasons & for bombing ghaza jews have nothing to do with it they r our brothers in religion as they got the message of god before us and the Christians .. we beat our children? Wring we spank them unlike in america when it’s always child abuse and sexual asults there is no such thing in the middle east coz family come first .. in the middle east fathers don’t walk away from their family . Kids don’t runaway they take care of their parents till death . Wifes don’t divorce their husbands for a better one marriage lasts forever just like it’s meant to be . We don’t attack anyone unless the attack us first . We don’t have bullying at schools coz the bully will get punished from the first time . Instead of being brainwashed by the media go do your own research n read about arabs & islam . Not everyone is a gizillionare sheik or alqiada .. and it’s not ur country that we r in u took it from the red-indo tribes after u committed mass murder as usual .. wake up n read ur blooded history
    Oh n before u give me any grammer lessons talk back in arabic .. n before cursing answer my questions . I’m more than ready to answer u about anything n explain everything

Posted by omnia | September 2, 2013, 11:26 pm
  24. And u r not allowed to marry 6 year old girls it’s against islam ! Girls only marry if they’ve reached sexual maturity and are above 13 and they r married if they want because one of the 3 marriage conditions is islam is acceptance if the girl is forced then it’s not gonna happen . N girls get married young because sex outside marriage is forbidden

Posted by omnia | September 2, 2013, 11:34 pm
  25. proud to be a lebanese arab!!!!!!!!!! and the one that wrote those stupid idiotic stuff about arabs why dont u go hang urself judging us by such trivial stuff! u ignorant he/she or whomever u r….its us THE ARABS that spread the civilization around the world through history like in spain and portugal and so on…! we r the ones that introuduced the foreign numerics(123…), we r the ones that invented almost all musical instruments' even the harp which the west stole from us as their invention and they add it to figuers like angles….we were the first to introduce surgeries to the medical world through Ibn Seena and Al Razi …..not to forget the great philosepher Al-Pharabi…and the list goes onnnnnnn!!!!

Posted by geust | September 6, 2013, 4:19 pm
    • Every single example of an influential figure you mentioned is Persian. Ibn Sina, Al Razi and Al Farabi are all Persian.

Posted by Omar Khalil | December 3, 2013, 9:00 am
      • They are arabs they lived in arabic land and have arabic names, they write their books in arabic and not persian what else do you need ? and of course we will still be proud if realy they are persians because they are muslims ;)

Posted by Mise foka | December 7, 2013, 1:52 pm
        • Are you retarded? They lived in Persia. They were Persians not Arabs. Everyone who has an Arabic name is an Arab? So Pakistanis, Bengalis, Iranians and Afghanis are all Arab?

Posted by Omar Khalil | December 13, 2013, 6:40 am
    • Ibn Seena and Al razi were both Persians not Arabs. Persians were forced to be Muslims. They only carry the names. Saudi Arabians did not bring civilizations. They lived in tents in deserts. Persians had the civilizations. A lot of native Americans have Spanish last names because Spaniards invaded their country and native Americans became Catholics. Go check the history and ask historians. Don't get mad. You guys cant always get mad. listen to the facts. Persians were not Arabs.. Ibn Seena and Al Razi were not Arabs. They just had their names because Islam was forced upon Persians. You cant change the facts.

Posted by Joe | March 5, 2014, 1:26 am
  26. and PS the say Bepsi coz the alphabet P doesnt exist in arabic language just like it doesnt exist for some other asian cultures who say fineafle instead of pineapple n just like westerns cannt pronounce our alphbets خ ع غ….so im gona rub these facts in ur faces(all arab critics) for now.. and will always rub it in in any person's face that dares judge us and stereotype us as illeterate and racist and especially as terrorists! arabs include moslims christians kurds druze and many others..keep that in mind …so if some groups of arabs r racist religiously NOT ALL ARE! so never dare judge such a great race just cz we have some rotten arab worms nowadays that allow us to be judged and made fun of on internet and tv!!! buzz off u ignorant NOT FUNNY fool

Posted by geust | September 6, 2013, 4:20 pm
  27. This is extremely offending

Posted by csd | September 23, 2013, 4:09 pm
  28. These dirty arabs are a real piece of fucking shit!! Those westerners are just drinking up their oil,and these assholes simply keep only spending their day eating drinking and fucking each other??
    Are these the ones who propogated islam???
    LOL!!

Posted by I hate arabs!! | October 21, 2013, 1:54 pm
  29. One word: ISLAM!

This is THE THING which turned Arabs into Assholes. Take this away from them and they have a Chance of maturing and growing into civilized, intelligent beings.

Islam fucks up the brain and prevents people from maturing into full adults.

It prevents them from questioning and thinking. Their holy Kuran is IT to them.

Maybe if they wouldn’t pray 5 times a day, abuse women, breed like rabbits, and be so filled with hate against anything other than Islam, they’d actually manage to work their way out of poverty and the lowest income bracket on the planet. Maybe they’d actually Invent something rather than steal from other cultures in ancient times and try and take credit.

Islam makes the most devoutly fucked up Catholic fundamentalist look rational, in comparison.

Posted by James Kelly | October 27, 2013, 8:01 pm
    • I totally agree!!!!

Posted by suz :D | November 30, 2013, 8:33 pm
    • Disagree!!! Islam’s what gave us technology and science before ,while you were still don’t know what technology means!
      Nowadays even muslims aren’t like before..if we got back to real islam and did what it said..we’ll gonna rule the world!

Im just sad because you didn’t try to know about the real islam..it is a true happiness to pray 5 times to the god..YOLO and after this you’ll gonna realize that you lost everything except your well worship and pray!

Posted by Ahmad | December 7, 2013, 10:28 pm
  30. Arabs didn’t invent Algebra. Al Khawarizmi was Persian. In fact you’ll find it pretty difficult to find anything Arabs invented off the top of your head, without using google.

Posted by Omar Khalil | December 3, 2013, 8:36 am
  31. i think arabs will take over america so u do not have to mock them

Posted by jkjh | December 5, 2013, 6:40 am
  32. I am american and i don't like when arabs say we are sheeps .

Posted by Mike | December 6, 2013, 10:11 pm
  33. I don't like arabs because they think we suffer from low self esteem and they don't like us to visit their country.

Posted by Tom | December 6, 2013, 10:35 pm
  34. desert Arabs did not invent algebra, it was done by khwarizmi a persian man.

Posted by omniscient | December 14, 2013, 10:45 pm
  35. First time reading this xD

Posted by Aitch | December 23, 2013, 5:56 am
  36. Ooops this article is so stupid ..
    I wasted my time reading this … sorry but your thoughts are really limited :( how could you (hate) a group of people based on those really small things ?
    God be with you.

Posted by ms.L | December 25, 2013, 8:54 am
  37. All this because arabs treat americans as being sheeps, calme down people !

Posted by Vals | January 9, 2014, 9:15 am
  38. Fuck all of y’all I’m an Arab and I’m proud to be an Arab and Americans go fuck y’all’s selfs done

Posted by Lina | January 24, 2014, 10:09 pm
  39. And the one who wrote the article he probably was porn in America and Americans hated him so he started to hate him self and hate all Arabs so go fuck your self okay

Posted by Lina | January 24, 2014, 10:13 pm
  40. For arab inventions visit arabstreethookers.com

Posted by gayrabs | February 18, 2014, 5:18 pm
  41. Fuck u, come on people this is racism. i am an arab and i don't do any of this stuff, besides if someone does any of this it means his shit arabs should be resprcted

Posted by extreme arab | March 2, 2014, 12:52 pm
  42. The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing

Posted by Moh | March 6, 2014, 12:02 pm
  43. THE PROMISE OF GOD (ALLAH) IS TRUE. BUT MOST OF THEM KNOW NOT…………………oooooooohhhhhh Dear civilizated people.try to keep your faith in the antichrist and your famous trinity,See you at the show,….I mean,the judgement day will come,and We’ll see who’s wrong and who’s right,see u very very very soon

Posted by Moh | March 6, 2014, 12:20 pm
  44. at least the Arabs know their biological fathers & biological mother, and you civilized people are you sure that your fathers are actually your biological fathers, so try to see the movie the thirteenth warrior since you say that in your films. ….. thank you for your honesty in this film since you concretize an inevitable truth……….the antichrist bless u

Posted by Moh | March 6, 2014, 12:37 pm
  45. Good efforts, I greatly look forward to future updates.

Posted by العاب 250 | March 18, 2014, 5:01 am
  46. I do believe that arabs are much more worse! Your statements were like a compliment

Posted by unfort. Arabic | March 22, 2014, 3:51 pm
  47. Huhhh,,, all rubbish n bullish ….

Posted by Khan Karim | March 23, 2014, 10:24 am
  48. What you wrote makes me sick because your mind is simply too empty…Get a live!!!!!!!! looooooooooooool

Posted by Dave | March 23, 2014, 7:01 pm
  49. Hi, I know it's an old post but I want to tell you that I'm an Algerian arab and even if you hate this or that about me, I just want to tell you that I don't hate you at all. in fact I love all humans ( Islamic education )

Posted by Saleh | March 26, 2014, 7:30 pm
  50. Arabic people in Canada are the worst fucking culture!!! They have only shit on their minds. I respect, chinese, latin, or european, but arabics are the shit of Canada. FOUCK YOU ARABICS!!!!!

Posted by JOHN | April 8, 2014, 6:18 pm