25 Things I Hate about Arabs

This is not for the “I hate Arabs” Reader

If you are sitting on the floor, you cannot fall. But they cannot all be winners. There are many things to love about the Arab people; you will not find anything here to speak to that. Here is a list of things that I resent and my people happen to be associated with them. Those by no mean represent Arabs, but I hate it when my people exhibit one or more of those traits. I feel I must disclose that I am neither a Neo-Con nor a self hating Arab. Here is my laundry list:

1- Your Cousins! The fact that your countless cousins are always trying to copy your style, talk shi* on your mom and steal your thunder. Being instantly judgmental on the basis of very little observed fact. Boy, do not you hate it when your female cousins straight up stare at and evaluate other women.

2- The fact that we are ok with belly fat. C’mon, you know your grandma hates your skinny figure. I wish I had a dime every time I was told in Arabic “belly fat means prestige”bush-ring

3- Yellow gold, White gold anyone? Many of my Arabs wrongfully subscribe to the axiom, if it is not yellow, it isn’t gold. The women I know in Gaza wear the same style yellow gold bracelets. While we are at it, deodorant, hair gel and cologne, more is less and less is more.

4- There is no Fu*king Privacy! Only dead people get that benefit. Trying to read a book or write something in an Arab country…good luck with that! And do not answer “how much money do you make?” question.

pepsi5-Not everything that has carbonation is called bebsi! Coca Cola founders are rolling in their graves for that one. It’s like calling your girlfriend the wrong name…Bebsi just like the American flag has Red, White and Blue, c’mon people get on with the program.

6- Arab men obsession with John Claude Van Damme and his so called action movies. You know JCVD does not even watch his own movies anymore…life is too short.

7- The Entire Career of Celine Dion, yes, she is married a Lebanese Canadian man, but that does not justify playing her heard goes on in every Arab wedding. Celine, I loved you when I was a FOB, but there is so much hate for you here in the States…you are a Canadian for crying out loud.

8- Slurpees, most Arabs come from warm areas, so coping with the hot weather is a given, it is not like AC are available in most places. While it’s true that many Indians run 7/11 stores, many Arabs however run the slurpee machine. Cooling off in a hot summer day is made easier by those sugar loaded slushies.

9- Nuetella…Not-at-all, the whole peanut economy is keeping the south together. Many Arabs in America do not appreciate that and chose to eat either Halawa—made of sesame seed or more often than not use the hazelnut infused chocolate spread as someone with allergies, I find myself out of options on spreads.
63959-vimto
10- Vimto, a drink largely made in the United Kingdom, a blend of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants. It comes in a large glass bottle, mix it with water and you got yourself an awesome summer beverage. The problem with it, it’s everywhere you go in the Middle East—like fast food chains in the Bible Belt. Some equate its taste with cheap knockoff cough medicine you buy at the discount shelf at Target. Not to also forget Tang, the instant mix made popular in the Arab world where it’s imported it and then rerouted to the States from the old country where it came from Europe. Americans do not get the Tang nor the Vimto craze that dominates the Middle East like their military.

139_nescafe11- Instant Coffee, Arabs might have given the world coffee, but that does not give them the right to also ruin it for the rest of us. Coffee should never be instant, Nescafe is not real coffee and you are a jerk for subscribing to that.

12- The News, Not only do Arabs and Arab world rule a major chunk of your news; we are also addicted to watching ourselves like one’s first YouTube video. Most Arab household classify news as entertainment where not even the latest (or best) Star Wars movie can compete with the various conflicts of the Arab land.

13- Paula Abdul, ok Arabs and Jews collaborated in the making of this TV persona. She comes from a Jewish Arab ancestry. While she might be the nice one on the set of American ideal, she still makes more gaffes, generate more erratic and bizarre behavior than a dozen of Hollywood wannabes.

14- Algebra, they had to invent this bugger and give us all headaches. Leave it to the Greeks, they could have used some bad PR, no one is bothering them for investing philosophy.

15- Ralph Nader’s seat belt… which most Arabs don;t use anyways!

16- The attitude in discussing anything as an expert, which means their version of a “conversation” is them delivering a monologue. Combined with the egoistic sensitivity. Being easily insulted and getting dramatic about it.

klenex

17- Using kleenex for everything that requires napkins or tissues. I am just done trying to explain the difference.

18- We think conspiracy theories explain everything political. No wonder Arab Americans make fine Libertarians.

19- We think anything Arab is the greatest, without realizing we borrowed it from another culture and that it is really not that much better than the equivalent elsewhere.

20- Preferring white skin over dark skin. Millions of dollars spent by Arabs on whitening lotions and creams. Incidentally, Americans are undoing their witness by using the tanning ones.

SuperStock_1525R-690621- When men who neither daylight as butchers nor moonlight as Hannibal Lector smell like raw meat for some reason.

22- Our excellent memories and recall abilities. Arabs have great abilities to remember things; I think it has to do with being an oral people, rather than written word people. This might come from watching way too much TV and reading too little. A tip, never borrow money from an Arab.

23- Inherent conservatism, bitch!

24- Arabic Names Like Anas
25- This Guy

Filed Under  , , , , , ,

313 Responses to “25 Things I Hate about Arabs”

1. Thanks a lot with regards to featuring this kind of far better fact. I'd personally value to state that will with their pals together with myspace or facebook. Be sure you possibly be up grade making use of your site, Now i am day-to-day customer from the website page. give thanks yet again.

Posted by jade jewelry | April 25, 2014, 6:36 am
  2. Hi everyone,, My dears
    You can visit Arab countries, specifically sultanate of Of Oman, and you will know more about our culture. I am sure that you will like it.

Posted by alalal | April 27, 2014, 8:04 pm
  3. All your reasons of hate are really stupid , go find your self something else to do instead of spending your time on this useless post
    intelligent people would never hate for such reasons at all this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen!

Posted by Amido | May 2, 2014, 7:50 am
  4. dont agree

Posted by العاب ماهر | May 5, 2014, 3:59 pm
  5. Ok I am an indian and I know a couple of arabs here in india. My cousin lives in dubai and had a great experience with them. he says they share food with you even if they dont know you. help out neighbours in every possible way just like here in india we do. but your reasons were quite stupid and logicless. one could find millions of flaws in you too

Posted by vikraant | May 9, 2014, 3:31 pm
  6. Agree…i'm muslim…but i really hate arabs there fuckin dogs, dis polite and not as Islamic image.. javascript: postComment(0);

Posted by Arabhaters | May 14, 2014, 11:43 pm
  7. Agree…i'm Indonesian and i'm muslim…but i really hate Arabs they treat people like an animals, i live in Saudi Arabia 20 years old and fortunately i born in Saudi Arabia but thank God now i have return my beloved country..what i assume about arabs is gosh..they really have bad bad bad bad bad attitude…most common attitude they have is dis polite, selfish ..and they think they are the best due they have a lot of Oil so they think they gonna rich forever. Speaking of selfish obviously this is not an Islamic image..i'm really doubt about Islam now ..because every muslims though that Islam is came from Arab..and how other people believes in Islam (from Arab) and they such a fool and bad attitude??!! Please make a note for Arabs people, don't make other country or other people disbelive Islam because your deeds..I believe Islam is from Allah but i don't believe Islam is from Arabs..every time i went for Omrah i tried myself to not thinking about Arabs..

Arabs…do people as humanity

Posted by Mohammed Nardi | May 15, 2014, 12:01 am
  8. You actually make it seem really easy together with your
    presentation but I find this topic to be really one thing which
    I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely
    wide for me. I’m having a look forward on your next post, I will attempt to
    get the grasp of it!

Posted by posicionamiento web | May 24, 2014, 5:53 pm
  9. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I
    by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient
    for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content
    as you did, the net will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Posted by http://comparta.com/stainlesssteeljewelry584664 | June 9, 2014, 10:17 pm
  10. This post will assist the internet people
    for creating new web site or even a blog from start to end.

Posted by Lesli | June 12, 2014, 8:07 am
  11. I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on
    few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

Posted by mold restoration | June 18, 2014, 3:57 pm
  12. Just want to say I love Qatar. Thats why I support the USA having 18 patriot missiles sitting here in Qatar(largest US airbase in the middle east) keeping this place from becoming Saudi:)

Posted by Another Mall | June 26, 2014, 4:12 am
  13. i think you're so stupid!!!
    you're talking about arabs right?
    what about you? what good do you think you are? i am not an Arabian.
    i just think that you're rude i don't think anyone would like being talked about like this and shame on the arabs who replied here believing this you're arabs aren't you supposed to defend yourselves???!
    and i live in yemen and i loved it i am even thinking of becoming a muslim if you don't know a thing just shut up..
    i don't think that arabians even think of insulting us, and they even never made fun of our names, so don't judge when you don't know anything.
    and if you see one arabian Treating others like "Slaves"(though no one does) don't judge all arabs just judge this person, and these posts are really stupid so you should know your place no one is perfect anyone can do anything wrong.

Posted by Mary | June 30, 2014, 12:46 pm
    • to my friend Mary you were like angel defending us but to answer your quastion why we didnt reply its beacuse we cant speak your language easlly but her it gose …first i would like to say that am AJ to my friends its stands for Ayman Jmal …eny way i didnt like what the gentlman said not becuse he is from the west or any thing but its becuse of the offend that came between the lines i mean we are very diffrent still both of us have mastake still you dont find whats wrong the west simply beacuse we dont fucuse on such a blinde hate and truth to be told i really dont know how to use the right words but i can till you this i had many friends from uk and thay are just amazing people with lovely heart that loves eny one . now the image that you had in mind about us as an arab i think its beacuse of one of tow reasons first a bad situation with you or friend (act of one person dosnt come to 300 milion arabs) second the image that you hade beacuse of midia (news ,movies…etc…etc..) now both of them is wrong and you dont have the power to make the act of one person come to 300 million arabs and by the way i started to study english and my dream is to go to America but after this i hope i dont find such hate in the streets and i have to say after all i said i still respect you as a person and you have great mind and i hope i didnt say eny thing to offend any one and if i did im so sorry we all brothers we are all humans we are all flesh and blood take care all of you …. oh im from jordan by the way …:-) :-) :-)

Posted by Ayman the arab | August 25, 2014, 11:56 pm
  14. U r just another westernised sheep.. U forgot ur origin
    And is ashamed of ur roots and pinpointing
    All this false accusations..if u have no good
    To ur old skin, ull never have any good for ur new one
    Miss westernised sheep.

Posted by Abu musaab | July 21, 2014, 10:03 am
  15. U know i am from lebanon and all your informations are wrong if you travel to dubai or lebanon you will see that they are the most intelligent clean and smart people don’t post shit like that and say that you hate arab people . For ur informations they

are smarter than americans

Posted by marylynn | August 1, 2014, 6:59 am
    • Well little miss lebanon. I married one of your so called inelegant clean brothers and let me tell you. You people are some of the most ignorant rude selfish mother fuckers I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Never mind the fact of making empty promises and giving them everything including kids and still being treated like shit and called a yahood (jew). So little miss lebanon do me a favor and fuck off cause being where your from isn’t anything to be proud of. Oh did I mention he’s muslim and abusive?

Posted by haha | August 16, 2014, 10:12 pm
  16. I believe what you posted made a great deal of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you were to create a awesome post title?
    I am not saying your content isn’t good, but what if
    you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean 25 Things I Hate
    about Arabs | KABOBfest is a little vanilla.
    You should look at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create post headlines to
    get people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab
    people interested about everything’ve got to say. Just my opinion,
    it might make your blog a little livelier.

Posted by cloud computing stocks | August 1, 2014, 9:54 am
  17. Lol! All people are same, but cultures are different and I enjoy those differences.. I may dislike a behavior, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I dislike the person himself!

Posted by Saeed | August 4, 2014, 12:23 pm
  18. Scum is what they are. Woman-hating, murderous, rapine and mindless. As good as they ever were.

Posted by Arabs are evil | August 4, 2014, 7:22 pm
  19. Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..

Here is my webpage; soccial media management Letchworth
    (Sheldon)

Posted by Sheldon | August 8, 2014, 3:22 pm
  20. idiot

Posted by dany | August 19, 2014, 5:53 pm
  21. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like
    you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

Posted by Dwain | September 8, 2014, 8:40 pm
  22. fuck you man i m hate usa

Posted by gassem | September 11, 2014, 4:34 pm
  23. Currently it looks like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right

now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using

on your blog?

Posted by function venue | September 12, 2014, 5:43 pm
  24. Also Arabs are the biggest hypocrites God ever created. They exist in a world which they created, full of evil, madness, hypocrites, rapists who would rape anything that moves (mostly talking about the Saudi men). They believe that because they were something great in the past, that they still remain so. When in reality they will always remain a bunch of ass holes. They do not appreciate the works of the prophets, except for prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is as if he is the only prophet that used to exist. Everyone interprets the Quran in his/her own way. I mean what is the use..
    With all honesty, they have a screw loose somewhere in there Frontal Lobe. They have the most stupid of reasons for starting wars, and killing each other. They go on demonstrations to try to overthrow their governments, when in reality they do not know what the hell they are doing. It is like the new government will be any better!. The list can go on and on….

Posted by Muhammed Flaifil | September 15, 2014, 4:21 pm
  25. Very rude and disrespectful and a very racist article!!!

No one can judge or stereotype us that way, even Westerns and non arabs have a looooot of bad things about them that are animalistic and barbaric! I do not agree to any word said above, and it is every uneducated and ill mannered and shows you are jealous to talk about Arabs that way… you are very low class and inhuman to write a whole article like that. You people go into other countries and force your rotten influences and take away everything from people … and now you say this about us? You people have been using drugs, commit suicide, getting married, raping, killing, spreading out gay activists all over and you want everything and everyone to be like yourselves. Not even animals would do this. So I would suggest that you shut up and show some self respect first then to others. I am sad to know that there are ill mannered and jealous people like yourselves out there. You can't even have half of what we have!!! You;'re just jealous we have all the money and oil while you sell little girls and women for a means of a living. Retarded poops! May you burn in Hell and never leave.

Get some education man it's really useful…Can't roam around with that animalistic attitude.

Posted by Proud Arab | September 21, 2014, 2:42 pm
  26. fuck arab jordanian, u will see everything is bitch and dirty in jordan, fuck jordan

Posted by kazem | September 25, 2014, 8:15 am
  27. Fine way of explaining, and pleasant piece oof writing
    to get information concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.

Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding | September 27, 2014, 3:30 pm
  28. hey am nt an arab but i thnk its wrong to generalise Arabs or any other people for that matter as vile due to actions of some few people. i knw Arabs dont do themselves any favour by treating people ie indians africans like animals and literally worship any white person, lest stop the hate yo always see the positive and what happened to Al muslim akhul muslim????? i try and treat any muslim person with utmost respect and love so be kind. Allah bless u all.

Posted by Islam | October 8, 2014, 8:29 am
  29. Okay so when I first read the title of this article I got a bit exited tbh -I’m arabic btw- I wanted to know why would somwbody hate us but after reading this article oh hahahaha mannnnn if anyone hated arabs for any of the reasons u just mentioned then I’m praying to the lord to never meet them in my life, why? because I’m allergic to stupid people. btw I laughed a lot reading ur article…thanks man =))

Posted by Sondos alhawari | October 9, 2014, 3:53 pm