Lists

Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you

Part II. Enjoy.

1. I’m sorry.

2. I won’t marry you unless your income level meets my “reserve.”

3. No matter how much I like you, I’m going to judge you based on what my friends think because: a. I have low self-esteem like that and b. why would i date you if it didn’t make my friends jealous?

4. The more you tell me how beautiful you think I am, the less I’ll believe it – because after a while your opinion doesn’t count.

5. I am THAT kind of girl.

6. The only reason I’m marrying you is because it’s socially unacceptable to have children out of wedlock.

7. I’ll start learning how to cook once you put that ring on my finger. And my years of inexperience in the kitchen will surely be reflected in the taste of my meals.

8. My Arab hips may look sexy now, but after my first child they’ll triple in size and you’ll never think about having sex with me again without dry-heaving first.

9. My mom’s an asshole and she’s likely to move in with us and live off of your income.

10. If I let myself go, my mustache grows in thicker than yours.

11. You know how I told you that my hymen broke while riding a bike? That’s not true. (Tarboush Tip: This one is dedicated to those Arab women that date obnoxious, stuck-up, insecure Arab men that actually care about whether or not their partner is a virgin.)

12. When I ask for your help, I don’t really want it; I’m just testing you to see how quickly you’ll respond.

13. It’s not that I think you’re lying; it’s that I don’t trust you, period.

14. Even though I may have no clue what I want, I expect you to anticipate every single one of my needs and desires.

15. If I haven’t already, I will take up smoking – and eventually smell and sound like an old car mechanic.

16. I can’t stand your mother’s tea/makloobah.

17. My parents never really liked you and they probably never will.

18. At haflas, I will dance with any man I please just to make you jealous.

19. I will skim money out of our children’s tuition fund to pay for extensive plastic surgery.

20. When we’re in bed together, all I can think about is Hassan Nasrallah.

(Tarboush Tip: Programmer Buydatti)

Filed Under  ,

118 Responses to “Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you”

1. thanks for the good article. Permission listen only

Posted by oke | August 23, 2014, 11:20 pm
  2. arab women will ride dick for the whole day they are bitches in the true sense of the word, the thai and the indians pale in comparison to the horny nasty arab bitch

Posted by malik un nisaa | October 24, 2014, 9:35 pm
  3. Mustaches, cigarettes, gravely voices, materialistic as F-K, I saw all this shit…but she was Turkish, not Arabic. AND yes, I was raped by Bill Cosby.

Posted by ooviibaybay | November 19, 2014, 1:20 pm
  4. And for all of that, you'll put up with it, because it's worth it.

Posted by Anwar Al Flintstone | February 3, 2015, 2:38 am
  5. My Arab gf can cook a mean shawarma. And she can fuck good too!

Posted by John Beagles | February 26, 2015, 10:28 pm
  6. Sounds like the arab men will turn to the beautiful white women who cherish their men and care about their feelings.

Posted by Jane | March 14, 2015, 3:42 pm
  7. I have dated three Arab women. One of them I was in a relationship with for about four years. I can tell you from my experience Arab women are horrible. They are needy, high maintenance, demanding and have no respect for men. They will put on the innocent act and pretend they are not materialistic. But, give it time and their true colors come out. They will make your life miserable. I avoid Arab women at all costs. I won't have anything to do with them in anyway, shape or form. Arab women are liars and very manipulative. The worst are the ones that pretend to be muslim and wear hijab. Those women are the filthiest and it's all in secret.

Posted by XNXX | April 6, 2015, 1:44 pm
  8. So shallow and pathetic to generalize to this extent. When will we start to avoid stereotyping ? Seriously , this is just to throw you guys off

Posted by Fairuz | May 2, 2015, 7:36 pm
  9. All those guys saying they had arab g.f are completely liers true arab grlz dont make boy friends and if u c one she s lost dont count her as an arab

Posted by Jesani | June 19, 2015, 1:13 pm
  10. Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

Posted by xnxx | July 16, 2015, 6:05 am