Lists

Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you

Part II. Enjoy.

1. I’m sorry.

2. I won’t marry you unless your income level meets my “reserve.”

3. No matter how much I like you, I’m going to judge you based on what my friends think because: a. I have low self-esteem like that and b. why would i date you if it didn’t make my friends jealous?

4. The more you tell me how beautiful you think I am, the less I’ll believe it – because after a while your opinion doesn’t count.

5. I am THAT kind of girl.

6. The only reason I’m marrying you is because it’s socially unacceptable to have children out of wedlock.

7. I’ll start learning how to cook once you put that ring on my finger. And my years of inexperience in the kitchen will surely be reflected in the taste of my meals.

8. My Arab hips may look sexy now, but after my first child they’ll triple in size and you’ll never think about having sex with me again without dry-heaving first.

9. My mom’s an asshole and she’s likely to move in with us and live off of your income.

10. If I let myself go, my mustache grows in thicker than yours.

12. When I ask for your help, I don’t really want it; I’m just testing you to see how quickly you’ll respond.

13. It’s not that I think you’re lying; it’s that I don’t trust you, period.

14. Even though I may have no clue what I want, I expect you to anticipate every single one of my needs and desires.

15. If I haven’t already, I will take up smoking – and eventually smell and sound like an old car mechanic.

16. I can’t stand your mother’s tea/makloobah.

17. My parents never really liked you and they probably never will.

18. At haflas, I will dance with any man I please just to make you jealous.

19. I will skim money out of our children’s tuition fund to pay for extensive plastic surgery.

20. When we’re in bed together, all I can think about is Hassan Nasrallah.

(Tarboush Tip: Programmer Buydatti)

Filed Under  ,

105 Responses to “Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you”

1. This is so misogynistic. My a-rab sistas are all pure, honest women looking for true love.

Posted by Yasser | March 10, 2011, 7:11 pm
  2. Hilarious

Posted by ArabTexan | March 10, 2011, 7:09 pm
  3. I didn't find it funny .. :P

Posted by Ibby | March 10, 2011, 9:11 pm

Posted by Kejemem | August 21, 2012, 6:17 pm
  4. I lived with an Arab girl/bitch for 4 & 1/2 years…This shit is spot on.

Posted by Rep. Peter King | March 10, 2011, 9:11 pm
    • peter king,

choke on it. it’s one thing to make jokes and it’s another thing to use oppressive language. don’t call any woman, let alone an arab woman, a bitch again.

andrew

Posted by Andrew | March 11, 2011, 1:16 am
      • What about you mother? Can I call her a bitch? Or just a two cent ho?

Posted by Rep. Peter King | March 11, 2011, 11:44 am
        • haha so in addition to being sexist, you have mommy issues too, king?

what, did your moms not hug you enough as a child? were you not breast-fed long enough (or maybe for too long)?

i feel bad for you, dude. maybe one day you and your mom will find a way to kiss and make up.

Posted by Andrew | March 13, 2011, 4:10 am
          • -This Blogpost itself is sexist
            -Almost Nothing in it is unique to Arab women, except the type of food
            -Lebanon is not representative of the Arab world at all

Posted by Andrew is Notfunny | March 14, 2011, 7:35 am
    • Sounds like she got you good. Sucks to be you.

Posted by ArabTexan | March 11, 2011, 11:01 am
    • No sweetie ur. Arab girls arnet all bitchs just like ur girls not all whores ! You cant judj billions of girls becuz of one or two !!!!!! Bye oh dont mind replying cuz im not coming to this gross site ever again ;) seriose !!!

Posted by Kddkdmm | August 21, 2012, 6:18 pm
      • dude ! in every country there are bad and good girls ..
        did you ever thought that you like the bitches ?
        a good muslim arabic girl is totally the opposite of that .. she is more honest kind and she helpful she took your money for plastic surgery and probably her mother will have a husband that will take for her and a house too ..
        real muslim girls are very sweet and most of the times they are virgins .. the are not hypocrites But they are very honest !
        if you tell them they are beautiful they will smile and be shy and in most of the cases they won't call you a liar they will take it as a complement
        i already wrote too much you will probably not answer but for any one who reads this comment i wanna say don't believe what tey said you may find a good arabic girl ..juste try to get in to a relations ship with the right once !

Posted by Nour | August 23, 2013, 9:30 pm
    • I agree. I dated a few Arab muslim girls. total liars and hypocrites. And, yes, they are bitches 100%.
      I walked away and never looked back

Posted by mark | March 3, 2013, 11:04 pm
  5. With these kinds of opinions, it makes sense that you guys need to put out ads to find this guy a girl.

Posted by GMD | March 10, 2011, 9:20 pm
    • GMD,

you may be onto something. but these aren’t really opinions; they’re more like observations.

Posted by andrew | March 11, 2011, 3:18 am
      • Well, if this is what you're observing, either you need a new pair of glasses, or you haven't see much of the wide world of Arab women!

Posted by GMD | March 11, 2011, 4:54 pm
        • haha or maybe i’ve been spending too much time in lebanon…

andrew

Posted by Andrew | March 13, 2011, 4:12 am
        • Oh yeah these what 5 7. Girls represent all millions of arab women now that makes sense ha ? Idiots like you should fuck off ! Oh and andrew is one of em by the way I came by accedent here so if you wanna repley save it to ur self cuz im not seeing it and hey articale writer we wont cme here not because of your super stupid articale.its because your a shame for all webs in the world of internet and fuck you sheep !

Posted by Proude that im arab | August 21, 2012, 6:11 pm
  6. Judging by these articles it would appear Arabs are the poster children for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Perhaps you can get your findings published in the DSM IV, Arabic version. They seem quite scientific.

Meantime, good luck finding a mate, mate.

Posted by Sean2009 | March 10, 2011, 8:12 pm
  7. Goodness me!!!!! I was thinking of hooking you up with a beautiful Arab girl with manicured nails.. Now, I am not so sure!

Posted by Arab | March 11, 2011, 5:47 am
  8. Andrew, woohoo, harsh! You pegged the worst of Eve in all us ladies, though, just the Arab region detail highlighted. Owning it, warned by it.

Good response to Rep King., especially in light of that new TV show threatening to come out.

Posted by kinziblogs | March 11, 2011, 5:22 am
    • haha thank you. i’ve been following king’s crazy witch-hunt but haven’t heard about a television show. what’s it called/about?

Posted by andrew | March 11, 2011, 6:09 am
      • The ABC series-to-be is entitled "Good Christian B*tches". A divorcee moves to Texas and discovers how wicked Christian women are.

(full disclosure, I am all for the King proceedings. Somewhere between the crazy witch-hunt and the level of denial within the US ummah, there are some truths that need to be revealed.)

Posted by kinziblogs | March 11, 2011, 1:08 pm
        • truths that need to be revealed? denial in the US ummah? please explain…

the king hearings represent nothing more than king’s shallow and racist attempts to further villify muslims in the united states and make people more afraid of the so-called “islamic threat.”

Posted by Andrew | March 13, 2011, 4:03 am
          • Andrew, sorry to be provocative. Many of my Muslim American ladyfriends (converts) are concerned about the threat of some strands of Islam (not "Islamic Threat") that are taking hold in their communities. They are the ones who tell me about the level of denial, the need to 'protect' the ummah, how they are told to be quiet and not rock the boat. The folks they are afraid of are the ones I am afraid of. The same ones who are doing a fine job villifying Muslims without a bit of Rep King's help. Pretending that this element is not an issue, and should not be put on the table, does not engender trust nor respect. (did that help?)

Posted by kinziblogs | March 14, 2011, 2:22 pm
          • Andrew, I just listened to this, did you hear it?

Posted by kinziblogs | March 17, 2011, 8:33 am
  9. 2, 3, 7, 12, 13, 14, 17 are universal in scope. They apply to most women living in Western/ Westernized societies. And the "culture of narcissism" has spread to every ethnic group/ society influenced by Western culture. Christopher Lasch blamed the lack of solid character in Western societies to both the right’s veneration of market forces and the left’s cultural progressivism which weaken the bonds of family and community (he was prophetic because he predicted this social malaise in the 1970s). And the growth in organized religion across the world has done nothing to slow down the breakdown of families and communities. White men and women, Arab men and women, Asian men and women – they have all become more shallow and are emotionally underdeveloped compared to their forefathers. In conclusion, eternal spinsterhood/ bachelorhood beats living with a superficial caricature of the opposite sex.

Posted by sms | March 11, 2011, 11:31 am
  10. I have never been so happy to be an ejnabia….

although my Arab friends don't date before marriage (let alone dance with a man in public) and think riding a bike is 3eb.

Posted by Isis911 | March 11, 2011, 1:55 pm
    • You got a man, girl?

Posted by Yasser | March 12, 2011, 12:21 am
      • nope….but I actually do ride a bike, so what man would want me??

Posted by Isis911 | March 12, 2011, 9:15 am
        • I'm always lookin' for a ride or die chick…

Posted by Yasser | March 12, 2011, 12:49 pm
          • sorry habibi, I don't do long distance :P

Posted by Isis911 | March 12, 2011, 3:52 pm
          • Where you stay girl? I'm unemployed, so a brother can pack, catch a greyhound and be where you be in no motherfuckin' time…just let me know what's, really good.

Posted by Yasser | March 12, 2011, 4:07 pm
          • you're gonna need a little more than a greyhound to get to where I live!

Posted by Isis911 | March 12, 2011, 4:15 pm
          • Damn, you a international shorty? We can facebook til i get my paper up – unless you wanna go half on plane ticket, with the intention of eventually going half on a baby. Real talk, real life.

Posted by Yasser | March 12, 2011, 4:25 pm
          • what, and ruin my reputation? lol if I wanted to date a sheb I've never met I'd take up one of the offers I get every time I leave my house.

Posted by Isis911 | March 13, 2011, 8:30 am
          • انتي غيرانه منهم لانهم اشرف منك شكلك مطيحه ملايين وكلهم مايبون يتزوجون زباله مثلج وياغبيه البنات مايتواعدون ولا يبون رجال ينامون معاه مثلج لانهم يخافون ربهم الاسلام حرم هالاشياء لانها كلها تودي الى خساير واعتقد انج ادرى بما انج مجربه:) والحمدلله اني من البنات الي تربوا على طاعه الرحمن اصحي ياماما الدنيا موبس مواعده وحب انتي مخلوقه لتعبدين خالقج الواحدالاحد ثم عشان تعمرين هالارض باي طريقه خير بس اعتقد اللي مثلج لانهم حيوانات ماراح يفهمون وياكثرهم بهالموقع. صايعه ويلا ردي مثل ماتبين لان انا دخلت بالصدفه وبطلع ولا ارد هني وkeep the trashy talk 2 ur self ;) bye bye وانا متشوقه اشوف وجهج يوم القيامه ونشوف منو اللي تضحك بالنهايه عشان سمعتها

Posted by Proud to be arab | August 21, 2012, 6:05 pm
  11. Good to be a Kashmiri.

Posted by SanaKF | March 11, 2011, 10:55 pm
  12. For real shorty, I got nothin' but love for my Kashmiri sistas…

Posted by Yasser | March 12, 2011, 12:47 am
  13. Tip #20 is the shizat!!!!

Posted by Ali | March 13, 2011, 6:17 am
  14. From Kabobfest policy: "We remove comments that are made in someone else's name, spam or grossly off-topic, and anything deragatory (including racist) and defamatory."
    This post was nothing short of derogatory. What misogynistic, bitter, embarrassing, and shameful trash. Way to perpetuate the gender divide and solidify your support for patriarchy. Thanks for taking your bruised ego out on Arab women everywhere. This post was disgusting, and I can't believe anyone might support it. Grow the fuck up.

Posted by Deena | March 14, 2011, 4:36 am
    • its already happening wake up arab women are mostly nutts silly stupid emotionally immature disrespectful and last but not least they remember non of the support they took and so demanding in almost every thing so arab women should be left to die in the streets alone ahh forgot they almost act as true bitches almost 24 /7 am an arab living for 2 decades and almost half with them so!

Posted by soo mad | April 11, 2013, 7:25 am
  15. Stereo typing is a type of racism. And being an arab, living in an arab country, having arab friends, etc.. does not change the fact that is what this is

Posted by Andrew is Notfunny | March 14, 2011, 7:39 am
    • this was hardly stereotyping; it’s a satire on stereotypes. no different than chappelle’s satirical commentary on crack addicts through his character tyrone biggums.

as an arab, i think it’s totally appropriate to make fun of the various stereotypes that we all know exist and that are tossed around frequently by people within our community. whether or not you found it funny is a matter of personal preference, and i respect that.

Posted by andrew | March 14, 2011, 8:36 am
  16. Seems like someone desperately needs to work on their sense of humor (and intelligence)… this was one of the trashiest and unfunny articles I've read (surprised that kabobfest would actually publish such derogatory nonsense)
    Andrew… you should probably leave Arab women (and all women to be precise) alone… because clearly you haven't a clue.

Posted by Childish Andrew | July 17, 2011, 11:33 am
  17. #21 She will never read your site again, because she's now convinced you're self-hating misogynists.
    Good-bye.

Posted by amapofhome | July 18, 2011, 10:58 am
  18. Im an Arabic woman its not funny at all…..and this article may reflect 10% or less i donn't care but to generalize it like this is so horrible. ..I live id the US for 7 years i saw horrible women in other culture specially how they treat their family .. her mother or her husband or her child ..no love or emotion like arabic woman ..

Posted by falasteen | July 18, 2011, 1:35 pm
    • Falasteen, that is exactly how you Arabs get defensive , you guys are Pathetic.

Posted by Guest | January 26, 2012, 12:32 pm
      • Noone here os pathetic than you ur replying her coz its so true ! And dont you even dare to speak about arabs like this ! Oh and reply all u want coz i came here on accedantilly and never comin back to this horriable stupid site again so Keep your reply to UR sick SELF !!!

Posted by Sick brains | August 21, 2012, 5:53 pm
    • well am not 100% with whats written above but lots of them are fake thats all what i got to say fake fake fake fake pretending mean girls they almost say nothing that reflect what they are thinking of unless its 100% financial :P
      why are almost the most miserable and disordered husbands are arab men who are married to arab girls in general cuz they are just a show off and really should have strict treatment to respect what her partner is doing saying or even believing
      right!

Posted by silly women | April 11, 2013, 7:30 am
    • In every country has decent and bad ladies . No need to compare Arabian girls with girls from another culture.I see many American ,Asian and Arab girls who treat their families very well..What's the point of bringing those foreign girls to this subject?

Posted by Fly with me | November 23, 2013, 11:37 am
  19. how is this funny?

Posted by Alaa | October 18, 2011, 12:32 pm
  20. What a load of rubbish….
    Try writing a book about your life instead.

Posted by Sam | November 10, 2011, 10:05 pm
  21. UNIVERSAL JOKES……………………………………………………………………………..

Posted by Abc | January 19, 2012, 1:29 am
  22. ALL Arab women are TRASH! Arab women think they are so pretty but they soon realize once they start to get older that men don't want to pay them any attention because they are straight up b*******! Remind me again why I would be chasing you Arab b******? I got money and good looks, I can have any women I want and you Arab b***** are not on my list ,go sleep with a dog you fucking Arab b******.

Posted by Guess Who | June 25, 2012, 4:29 am
    • Im not even gonna give more power & time trying to say more than this : you are a sick basterd who abviously been rejected by ana rab women oooor that ur born an ass idiot ;) oh and Im not stupid like you to say that all people of where u come from r like you but that ur the only trash jerk here oh and one thing reply all you want with the words ur mommy teach you coz im not ganna come back here again its just another stupid site chaaaws !

Posted by Gotch a | August 21, 2012, 5:57 pm
    • right on!!

Posted by mark | March 3, 2013, 11:05 pm
  23. It is really very good idea that must b followed

Posted by shamsayalam | August 18, 2012, 3:05 am
  24. المضحك شكلك يالواثق ههههه اما انت يا ياسر اذا انت تربيتك وصخه مومعناته خوات الرجاجيل وصخين مثلك فثمن كلامك انت وياه يا هه حبايبي وع فكًره اذا بتردون ردوا قد ماتقدرون لان انا ماراح ادخل هني مره ثانيه ابد مايشرفني وايضا لاني دخلت صدفه وشي اخير اذا بتقلدون الغرب قلدوهم بثقافتهم باحترامهم لبعض مو بهالغباء والسخافات اوكيك ! باي

Posted by راحوا النبلاء | August 21, 2012, 6:22 pm
  25. The dude with all the swearing 2nd quote above this: you really outta know that your mom is a female too .. Think about that.

Posted by Fuz | October 3, 2012, 10:36 pm
  26. My god thats soooo true.Its relly hard to live in a soulless society like this. BUT anywhere else we will starve to death.

Posted by jeff | November 10, 2012, 10:02 am
  27. what the hell! this's bunch of lies!!!! I am an Arab girl and none of the above is true, stop hating!!

Posted by Dana | December 10, 2012, 7:30 am
  28. I am Arabic myself and I have to agree 100 percent of the article. Some of us try to date American guys because they treat us better than arabic man, as they treat us like pigs and we got no rights. We are slave of our family, then once we get married we became a man slave. We are not happy woman! But we can do anthing about it!

Posted by Sarah | January 19, 2013, 2:40 pm
  29. I am Arabic myself and I have to agree 100 percent with the article. Some of us try to date American guys because they treat us better than arabic man, as they treat us like pigs and we got no rights. We are slave of our family, then once we get married we become a man slave.

Arabic man believe he is better than us, believes we are underneath of them, believes we are worthless, etc. I hate my on culture! We live like before Christ!

Posted by Sarah | January 19, 2013, 2:47 pm
    • Please don't generalize. I am Arabic woman and I know am all right. Maybe your family unfortunately treat you like a slave which is not right, and hopefully when you et married you'll find a good guy who treats you well, basically it's not the case for ALL Arab women, when we use that phrase we're talkin about more than 15 Arabic country and it's ridiculous to generalize.
      In the UAE Arab women are treated with respect and love from family, and I know women here are good women who none of the things in the article apply. Maybe you're describing a nightmare!

Posted by Jewels | April 3, 2013, 4:25 pm
    • I support you Sara! I believe in the woman right..if there's no woman …men can't be born!

Posted by Fly with me | November 23, 2013, 11:43 am
  30. God, arab women are the biggest wh0res out there. ughhh….. Stuck up, materialistic as can be and enough make-up to pass as a hooker. Congrats arab world for producing the worst people on the planet.

Posted by Saman | May 4, 2013, 12:33 am
  31. I have dated three Arab women. One of them I was in a relationship with for about four years. I can tell you from my experience Arab women are horrible. They are needy, high maintenance, demanding and have no respect for men. They will put on the innocent act and pretend they are not materialistic. But, give it time and their true colors come out. They will make your life miserable. I avoid Arab women at all costs. I won't have anything to do with them in anyway, shape or form. Arab women are liars and very manipulative. The worst are the ones that pretend to be muslim and wear hijab. Those women are the filthiest and it's all in secret.

Posted by dave | May 6, 2013, 8:34 pm
    • I agree. I have experienced that.
      they are not worth a shit. do not trust them. they fall for American guys , then the white guys uses them for sex then throw them out ,then they try to come back to their family and husbands , but it is too late.
      Do Not Trust an Arab Wife.

Posted by eprerinced | August 4, 2013, 1:12 am
  32. Agggggghhhh. If I want a virgin that's my choice isn't it? If you don't like it, I don't want you and each can go their separate ways no hard feelings?
    Why do you care too much about my preferences? who is the insecure one here ;)

Posted by Karl | May 30, 2013, 6:09 am
  33. is there another list just for Lebanese women? I think they deserve their own category….

Posted by Radwan | June 19, 2013, 3:41 pm
  34. What u got dumped by an arab girl? get over it dude insulting arab girls (believe me) won't get u any sympathie or make people hate them (at least not the smart ones) you just seem pathetic and kind of rasist and sence ur article isn't based on any solid ground I won't even bother try to make you change ur mind so just for the record people Arab girls are not like this at all and am married to one.

Posted by Andrey | July 13, 2013, 9:43 pm
  35. unfortunately Arab girls are becoming cheater and materialistic , I have been seeing lots of it lately . they cheat on their husbands and never admits and never cares for families , they are selfish and have no morals any more, they are not like used to be so called the pure women.
    Do not trust them.

Posted by Free bird | August 4, 2013, 1:07 am
  36. you have a serious problem, at the end of the day these “arabs” are people that have feelings and their own beliefs and customs, arabs dont write shit about you lot because they have morals and dignity, FYI: you should see the lebanese women before all the plastic surgery and tons of makeup, you wont even know who they are xDDD)

Posted by Dana93 | August 9, 2013, 10:49 pm
  37. very silly list, this stereotype thoughts when ignorant people read it they spread it as if they are true, if we list the stereotype about European or Indian women, they will sound worse, there are things you did not forget, that we have 4 wives and we ride camels to go to our jobs.

Posted by Amro | September 7, 2013, 10:02 am
  38. This was, spot on!

Posted by Grosder | September 25, 2013, 2:28 pm
  39. Lol I’m an arab girl and I was cracking up so bad at the comments! Thank you so much guys for the laugh! Haha ah man!!

Btw alittle tip, I think you guys should seperate arabs into 4 categories : Laventine arabs, iraqi arabs, north african arabs, and Gulf arabs. Gulf arabs are mostly uneducated and are rich off oil money and their businesses (countries like saudi arabia, uae, qatar etc.), North Africans are egyptians, moroccans etc., Laventine are Lebanese, Syrian, Palestinian, Jordanian. Then you have iraqi arabs, which have their own category of race. So if you see an arab gold digging woman, she must be a gulf one. She wants that mercedes and that villa. ;)

Posted by Lyla | October 13, 2013, 1:22 am
  40. WHO CARES ABOUT LEBANESE WOMEN? I DON'T…. PERIOD! I DON'T LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL (LOL….VOMITING) THEY WILL BLEED YOU DRY! AND IN THE END THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THAN ANY OTHER FEMALE.

Posted by LUKE | October 24, 2013, 2:27 am
  41. Hi every one

I am seriously looking for a Nice Arabic girl whom i will give lots of Love and will make her always happy

please reply me if any Arabic girl is interested .

then i can contact you further .

Posted by Jamel | November 5, 2013, 5:34 am
  42. This is so true, before i was married to my Syrian husband, I befriended his female cousin and then she feel in love with him, telling him not to touch me anymore and she wants to marry him, she is studying to be a doctor in Egypt, her family was kind of against it because he has no money and they want her to marry a doctor. Well I felt with that. So they no longer speak to each. We got married in April and now his brother's sister in law likes him, she blocked me on facebook. Etc… BTW we live in the Caribbean, so all these convos takes place via fb, whatsapp, but he said he hardly talk her, yes right…… Wtf if wrong with these Arab chicks, there are millions of Syrian men out there, why chase your cousin or relative, they are bitchy because they were bitxhy to me. They are very disrespectful and they are all Muslim alawi

Posted by islandgirl | November 9, 2013, 6:32 am
  43. "11. You know how I told you that my hymen broke while riding a bike? That’s not true. (Tarboush Tip: This one is dedicated to those Arab women that date obnoxious, stuck-up, insecure Arab men that actually care about whether or not their partner is a virgin.)"

You're such a hypocrite.I'm a doctor and I can guarantee that what you so called hymen can be broken by ridding a bike or a horse or any sport activities .It doesn't mean that she had sex before she met you Or Even if she isn't virgin..so what like you guys are? Most of you Arab men going to another country and have sex with foreign girls.Some of you chat and want to have a cyber sex with girls from another countries .This is what happening and you still require virginity from your bride?

Posted by Fly with me | November 23, 2013, 11:18 am
  44. they are scum bags. never date them.. syrians, palestinians, lebanese and especially Moroccan women are a pain to deal with. No manners and extremely rude. Bewar guys!

Posted by Allan | January 3, 2014, 5:57 am
  45. What a bunch of sexist garbage, you shouldn't be allowed to write this crap anywhere, its all propagated bullshit lies backed up by hate for women and racism. You can go fuck yourself off the face of the planet.

Posted by Stone | January 26, 2014, 4:24 am
  46. terrible article. sad, misogynistic, and racist. i am arab and i don't know a single arab who thinks this way. disgusting.

Posted by ghinwaj | February 23, 2014, 12:00 am
  47. this is invalid stereotyping , though comical.. i take it with a grain of salt.. but these attitudes are general and not bound to a particular culture, maybe more prevalent under particularones

Posted by Roopa | March 16, 2014, 1:05 am
  48. lol man you can’t judge every Arabic women as that. However, most middle eastern women I’ve met have been really stuck up. Not sure if it’s because they are well daughter out by a lot of men due to their exotic beauty but every Arab girl I’ve met are beyond stuck up and I don’t know why lol. And mind you when I say Arab girls, I only mean Lebanese girls. Lol you Ieb girls need to get pegged down a notch

Posted by Flash | May 1, 2014, 1:14 pm
  49. "Tarboush Tip: This one is dedicated to those Arab women that date obnoxious, stuck-up, insecure Arab men that actually care about whether or not their partner is a virgin."

Do you realize many of us Arab Muslim men remain virgins out of religion too? Why wouldnt we expect our partner to be same….?

Posted by Omar | May 16, 2014, 6:52 am