Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you

Part II. Enjoy.

1. I’m sorry.

2. I won’t marry you unless your income level meets my “reserve.”

3. No matter how much I like you, I’m going to judge you based on what my friends think because: a. I have low self-esteem like that and b. why would i date you if it didn’t make my friends jealous?

4. The more you tell me how beautiful you think I am, the less I’ll believe it – because after a while your opinion doesn’t count.

5. I am THAT kind of girl.

6. The only reason I’m marrying you is because it’s socially unacceptable to have children out of wedlock.

7. I’ll start learning how to cook once you put that ring on my finger. And my years of inexperience in the kitchen will surely be reflected in the taste of my meals.

8. My Arab hips may look sexy now, but after my first child they’ll triple in size and you’ll never think about having sex with me again without dry-heaving first.

9. My mom’s an asshole and she’s likely to move in with us and live off of your income.

10. If I let myself go, my mustache grows in thicker than yours.

11. You know how I told you that my hymen broke while riding a bike? That’s not true. (Tarboush Tip: This one is dedicated to those Arab women that date obnoxious, stuck-up, insecure Arab men that actually care about whether or not their partner is a virgin.)

12. When I ask for your help, I don’t really want it; I’m just testing you to see how quickly you’ll respond.

13. It’s not that I think you’re lying; it’s that I don’t trust you, period.

14. Even though I may have no clue what I want, I expect you to anticipate every single one of my needs and desires.

15. If I haven’t already, I will take up smoking – and eventually smell and sound like an old car mechanic.

16. I can’t stand your mother’s tea/makloobah.

17. My parents never really liked you and they probably never will.

18. At haflas, I will dance with any man I please just to make you jealous.

19. I will skim money out of our children’s tuition fund to pay for extensive plastic surgery.

20. When we’re in bed together, all I can think about is Hassan Nasrallah.

(Tarboush Tip: Programmer Buydatti)

Filed Under  ,

125 Responses to “Top 20 things an Arab woman won’t tell you”

1. thanks for the good article. Permission listen only

Posted by oke | August 23, 2014, 11:20 pm
  2. arab women will ride dick for the whole day they are bitches in the true sense of the word, the thai and the indians pale in comparison to the horny nasty arab bitch

Posted by malik un nisaa | October 24, 2014, 9:35 pm
  3. Mustaches, cigarettes, gravely voices, materialistic as F-K, I saw all this shit…but she was Turkish, not Arabic. AND yes, I was raped by Bill Cosby.

Posted by ooviibaybay | November 19, 2014, 1:20 pm
  4. And for all of that, you'll put up with it, because it's worth it.

Posted by Anwar Al Flintstone | February 3, 2015, 2:38 am
  5. My Arab gf can cook a mean shawarma. And she can fuck good too!

Posted by John Beagles | February 26, 2015, 10:28 pm
  6. Sounds like the arab men will turn to the beautiful white women who cherish their men and care about their feelings.

Posted by Jane | March 14, 2015, 3:42 pm
  7. I have dated three Arab women. One of them I was in a relationship with for about four years. I can tell you from my experience Arab women are horrible. They are needy, high maintenance, demanding and have no respect for men. They will put on the innocent act and pretend they are not materialistic. But, give it time and their true colors come out. They will make your life miserable. I avoid Arab women at all costs. I won't have anything to do with them in anyway, shape or form. Arab women are liars and very manipulative. The worst are the ones that pretend to be muslim and wear hijab. Those women are the filthiest and it's all in secret.

Posted by XNXX | April 6, 2015, 1:44 pm
  8. So shallow and pathetic to generalize to this extent. When will we start to avoid stereotyping ? Seriously , this is just to throw you guys off

Posted by Fairuz | May 2, 2015, 7:36 pm
  9. All those guys saying they had arab g.f are completely liers true arab grlz dont make boy friends and if u c one she s lost dont count her as an arab

Posted by Jesani | June 19, 2015, 1:13 pm
  10. Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

Posted by xnxx | July 16, 2015, 6:05 am
  11. I really like arabian girls, how to have her?

Posted by Howaree | September 1, 2015, 12:27 pm
  12. Tip #1 is very true for many girls, not only Arabian. Women don't like to appologies even if they need to.

Posted by tadacip | September 30, 2015, 5:19 am
  13. haaa that's true of most arab women i know…that's why i chose not to be like that…

Posted by miryam | October 9, 2015, 1:40 pm
  14. what kinda TRASH is this !!! i'm an Arab girl and this definitely not true or funny at all

Posted by soraya | October 20, 2015, 11:34 am
  15. ┻┗┛┗┛%品質保証 満足保障。
    スーパーコピー時計専売店当店は海外安心と信頼のスーパーコピーブライトリング、代引き店です.正規品と同等品質のシャネル コピー代引き,品質が秀逸,値段が激安!ブライトリングコピー,代引きなどの商品や情報が満載!全商品写真は100%実物撮影です! お客様の満足度は業界No.1です!スーパーコピー時計,時計コピー ,ブランド時計コピー販売(n級品)店舗 ブランド腕時計(ロレックス,ブライトリング,タグホイヤー,オメガ,ガガミラノなど)の最新 情報やイベントを紹介する正規販売店と腕時計コピーの専門サイトです。当店はロレックスやパテックフィリップなどの新品スーパーコピー時計の販売と。 http://www.ooobrand.com/bags/bv/index.html

Posted by スーパーコピー時計専売店当店は海外安心と信頼のスーパーコピーブライトリング、代引き店です.正規品と同等品質のシャネル コピー代引き,品質が秀逸,値段が激安!ブライトリングコピ | November 15, 2015, 1:25 am
  16. リミテッドエディション,トゥッティフルッティ,トゥールビヨンソロバットバン,ウブロ ビッグバン トゥールビヨン ソロ バットバン 28800振動 (手巻き),ウブロ ビッグバン トゥールビヨン ソロ バットバン 28800振動 (手巻き), BOX, ビッグバンブラックマジック衝撃のクオーツ式腕時計の開発|エプソン水晶デバイス世界初のクオーツ式腕時計である「クオーツアストロン 35Q」。当時、高精度と小型化の開発競争を制したのが、諏訪湖のほとりに社屋を構えていた諏訪精工舎(現在のセイコーエプソン)である
    スーパーコピー腕時計,ロレックスコピー,ブライトリングコピー,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗!時計コピーであれば何でも揃えられます コピー時計 時計スーパーコピー通販専門店!時計コピー時計販売通販! コピー時計スーパー コピー等の 最高級のレプリカコピー時計を販売ロレックスコピー,ガガミラノコピー ,IWCコピー ,オメガコピー ,フェラーリコピー ,フランクミュラーコピー ,ベル&ロスコピー ,各種のブランドはコピーを表しますコピーを表して、時計をコピーして、スーパーコピーは代 金引換払いにして、スーパーはブランドをコピーして、スー パーは時計をコピーして代金引換払いにして、スーパーは時 計をコピーして、スーパーは腕時計をコピーして、ブランド はスーパーマーケットを表してコピーして、ブランドのスー パーマーケットはコピーして、ブランドはコピーを表して、 腕時計はコピーします http://www.bagkakaku.com/louisvuitton_bag.html

Posted by スーパーコピー腕時計,ロレックスコピー,ブライトリングコピー,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗! | November 15, 2015, 1:26 am
  17. 100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーエルバーキンコピースーパーコピー財布ブランド財布コピーブランドコピー激安バレンシアガ スーパーコピー激安ロレックス スーパーコピー時計ブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーブランド激安市場-jck35販売:ブランド財布コピー,激安ブランド,財布コピー,偽ブランド,偽 ブランド財布,偽物ブランド財布,ブランドコピー,ヴィトンコピー,ルイヴィトン財布偽物, シャネル財布コピー,グッチ財布コピー,エルメス財布偽物,D&G 財布コピー,ボッテガ 財布 .2013年新作スーパーコピーロレックス,スーパーコピーロレックス時計通販スーパー コピー品その他の世界一流ロレックススーパーコピー時計品を扱っています。 ホームページをクリックして商品をご覧下さい.ロレックスコピー,業界No.1人気スーパーコピーロレックス腕時計専門販売ロレックスコピー(ROLEXスーパーコピー)のロレックス レプリカ販売専門店です。すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です,ロレックス デイトジャスト 偽物,人気満点ロレックス コピーn級品新作大特集
    スーパーコピーブランド格安販売店はこちらへ!品々の激安価格に持ったスーパーコピーブランド 代引きの新作はお客様に提供されます。安心、迅速、確実、お客様の手元にお届け致します。★弊社は9年の豊富な経験と実績を持っております。★一流の素材を選択し、精巧な作り方でまるで本物のようなな製品を造ります。★品質を重視、納期も厳守、お客様第一主義を貫きは当社の方針です。★驚きの低価格で商品をお客様に提供致します!★早速に購入へようこそ! http://www.okakaku.com/brand-23-copy-0.html

Posted by スーパーコピーブランド格安販売店はこちらへ!品々の激安価格に持ったスーパーコピーブランド 代引きの新作はお客様に提供されます。安心、迅速、確実、お客様の手元にお届け致しま | November 15, 2015, 1:26 am