Arab World

Celebrating the Deaths of Bad Arab Men

This morning I was awoken by a text from a friend which read “Gaddafi.” I stopped for a minute, to think, responded and went back to bed. I didn’t want to deal with the Twitteratti or the Facebook status updates or the emails that would crowd my inbox. This avoidance was not due to the impending high probability of information overflow, but rather due to an unwillingness to deal with the brief statements of celebration, condemnation and unsolicited 140 character opinions that I’ve increasingly been finding annoying. Including, most especially, my own.

A man I greatly admire once said, to paraphrase slightly, ‘Do not speak ill of the dead, for they have received their fate.’ Being that this man’s general wisdom is of the nature that I plan to take to my own eventual grave, upon hearing these words, that struck a deep chord within me, I began to frame what I saw within their parameters. Celebrations of death, in particular, had always caught my breath. I had never been the sort to celebrate anyone’s death; it has always come across as in bad-taste to me. The silencing of death as well as its universal character makes it hard, at least for me, to find any morsel of a source for celebration. And this is made especially hard when these celebrations are short-lived, futile and often are followed by greater ‘evil’ than any good.

Celebrations of an individual’s death lack a feeling of real justice – whatever that means I suppose and that’s always, of course, debatable. When the Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein was killed, on December 30th 2006, the celebrations were existent but not boisterous. His pathetic [and rather sketchy] end made it hard to feel that any justice had been served. Perhaps the Shi’a and Kurds of Iraq felt a level of relief that the man who had terrorized them for so long was officially no more – but the foreign occupation that had destroyed the country more than he had and instilled the greater tyranny of sectarianism, made it hard to feel and see any end to the plight of the Iraqis. Thus, any celebrations that may have taken place were ultimately empty in the grand scale of things. After all, the American invasion and occupation had made, in comparison, Saddam Hussein near-well irrelevant. What was striking was how Hussein’s death made him into an inappropriate martyr. His death was not seen as something delivered by the Iraqi people but rather one delivered, without taste or proper execution etiquette (?), by the foreign occupation and the new tyrants.

When Osama Bin Laden was killed on May 2nd 2011, celebrations broke out across the United States. For years Bin Laden’s name, image and ideas had terrorized the collective American mind. And for years he had been used as the ultimate face of the War on Terror. With his death many Americans, particularly those affected directly by the events of 9/11, felt some sort of relief whereas many others celebrated the death of a bad brown bearded man who, they had been told since they were teenagers, not only hated their way of life but also was evil incarnate. As a Pakistani and Muslim, I had a right to feel anger at Bin Laden and, as some would say, even joy at his death. It was his work, ideology and organization that had also ripped into many parts of Pakistan (to discuss this in the least nuanced way) and it was in his image that members of my faith were all painted. Yet his death allowed for little enthusiasm. His life had been used as a prerogative for the subjugation and oppression of millions through occupation and disregard for civil liberties. This is not to mention, of course, as well as the murder of countless of innocent lives. And was justice given, beyond perhaps a few hours of initial joy, to those who had been killed or affected directly by the work and words of this man? The man’s flesh ceased to be a part of this earth, but his image and the character created around him continued to roam freely. It was thus unsurprising that another big, bad bearded brown man, the greatest threat to our freedom and way of life, emerged.

Images and mentions of Anwar al-Awlaki, an American born Muslim cleric, flooded our television screens, being touted as the next leader of Al Qaeda. As I’ll discuss in another blog post, this declaration was perhaps slightly distanced from the actual truth. Nevertheless – we went from one evil brown man to the next. There was no cause for celebration, because a war on nothing needs a face to show something; anything.

And then Awlaki was killed on September 30th 2011, by American forces assisted by the Yemeni regime. Once again, many of my proverbial neighbors celebrated, not knowing a damn thing about the man or his relationship to Al-Qaeda or exactly what sort of threat he represented. His death, as again I will discuss later, led to fears regarding American civil liberties, as well as the general lack of government transparency when it comes to these allegedly extra-juridical killings. As a Glenn Greenwald blog title aptly put it: “the due-process-free assassination of U.S. citizens [was] now reality.”

How is this a cause for celebration? And how is any justice achieved?

I, in bad taste and regrettably, watched the end of Muammar Gaddafi. His bloodied, confused old face, straggly hair and tattered clothes provided a stark contrast to the Gaddafi we’ve all seen for decades. For all his past luxury, flashy authoritarianism and obnoxiousness – he looked pathetic. He begged for his life as hoards of Libyan rebels pushed his near-lifeless body around and celebrated his end, which had been assisted by NATO. I have no sympathy for Gaddafi – the man is amongst recent history’s worst tyrants. His end is fitting for the life he led.I have nothing but hope that Libyans will finally sleep tonight, knowing that they are embarking on a new era in their lives and their country’s history. Yet despite that, the death of Gaddafi brings little reason for enthusiasm or even a brief moment of celebration. Despite the role of the rebels, Libya remains strongly in the hands of NATO forces, led by my lovingly and increasingly hawkish country Canada. The death of Gaddafi means official transition of power and ‘re-building’ Libya. The death of Gaddafi means increased American access to rich oil reserves. The death of Gaddafi means an Africa Command Center [AFRICOM] that finally will be in Africa. The death of Gaddafi means another foreign occupation; another neo-colonial state.

I hope I’m wrong. The Libyan people are strong and the recent uprisings across the world, not just in the Arab region, have shown the fortitude of The People to take back their agency and demand righteous governance and fair ability to lead their lives as they wish.

The celebrated deaths of prominent Arab despots and bearded evil-doers in recent years, however, leave a discomforting precedent.

Filed Under  ,

45 Responses to “Celebrating the Deaths of Bad Arab Men”

1. Arabs have definitely no pride as they put this value in "their" women.

Posted by Msili | October 21, 2011, 6:35 am
  2. "Do not speak ill of the dead, for they have received their fate."

speak ill or do not speak ill, this is everyone's fate.

"the man is amongst recent history’s worst tyrants"

an absolutely ignorant statement.

america is dead. amurderka, inc is alive – for a while.

honky hillary will join sharon in a jello container.

Posted by 5ds | October 21, 2011, 2:14 pm
  3. I hope that the newest NATO member, Libya, will not rush to recognize Israel:

Do you look forward to a string of NATO Arab republics joining together with Israel?

Posted by To hell with Oslo | October 21, 2011, 2:46 pm
    • Has Libya stated their intent to join Nato?

Posted by Jamal | October 21, 2011, 3:42 pm
      • No, just kidding. After this massive NATO operation to remove the entire regime, and replace it with people palatable to NATO– those people can be counted on to safeguard Libya's independence from NATO!

I'm sure that Syria and Iran will be just as grateful to NATO when their time comes– but of course the new regimes there will be equally determined to safeguard their own independence from NATO.

Trust NATO when they tell you one Arab dictator must be overthrown, and another must be protected.

Posted by To hell with Oslo | October 21, 2011, 5:29 pm
  4. The American political class has become a death cult. It kind of always has been. American history is littered with proud stories of killing people.

Posted by Jamal | October 21, 2011, 3:44 pm
  5. Sensitively written. I didn't agree with it word for word but I share the sentiment that there is little to celebrate here. I find it slightly unnerving and fear for the next country and the one after that and the one after that.

Posted by Peaceful | October 21, 2011, 8:49 pm
  6. The argument presented above is flawed. One should not compare the death of Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, both killed by US occupation, with the death of Gaddafi killed by Libya rebels.

I got one comment for you, and it might be rude and condescending but forgive me I cannot stand the arguments of Ayrabs in disapora who keep rambling on ethics and human rights in their safe zones and chose not to listen or understand those who're actually living the revolutions in Bahrain, Syria, Yemen or Libya.

You and your readers will never understand, the death of Gaddafi, for you haven't simply are not hear with us. For that you write on human rights this way mean that you're not angry enough, you might be sympathatic and in solidarity, but that's so different from the anger that drives us to go on in spite of everything.

You speak of NATO and neo-colonialism like you're taught in college. Your rhetoric will have no ears amongst us, it's only sad that you'll never notice.

I congratulate Kabobfest for failing to grasp the soul of regional revolutions, you guys have only touched the surface, like the western traditional media you always criticize.

Posted by Razan | October 22, 2011, 2:14 pm
    • Msa7tili kabdi as we say in Libya, I jsut checked out your blog and found out you are Syrian the closest revolution to Libyan hearts. In both Tripoli and Benghazi we chanted for Syria during the celebration itself on Thursday and during Friday prayers a day after Gaddafi was killed (yes we CELEBRATED The DEATH of our tormentor who traumatised our society, we celebrated the DEATH ITSELF itself NOT just the chance at a new free libya which will be a very difficult to build because of Gaddafis systematic destruction of instituions, divide and rule policy, backward education system , waging a war on his people, and a law giving death sentence for joining political parties).

You Syrians are facing similar of humilation and violence from the regime and the same immoral doubters with the same double-speak. This post on your blog http://razanghazzawi.com/2011/08/02/rumor-has-it-… is the perfect response to them although I would be 100x more angry.

Posted by Yara | October 22, 2011, 3:42 pm
    • Thank you for your comments – while I do not agree with them and feel they miss the point of my piece, completely, I do appreciate them. I like when people earnestly engage with what I've written. It shows, importantly, passion and commitment. This response also goes to others who have read this piece and, seemingly, have misunderstood it despite some very clear statements that I've made.

First off – I am not an Arab in the diaspora. I am not an Arab, period. Or an 'Ayrab' as you put it.

I stand by what I said and it's unfortunate people think that it means I have some sort of disdain for Libyans or that I have sympathy for Gaddafi. It seems many people who have come out against me completely missed the point of what I was saying. I cannot lie and say that I completely understand the people of Libya – no one can, ultimately and to pretend to do so is deceptive. But I do stand in solidarity with them and what they ultimately choose to do with their own governance and future. This isn't my place.

But my piece wasn't about Gaddafi's death and I mention how I have hope that I'm completely wrong – my piece was about an unsettling feeling regarding Gaddafi's death which is framed in the deaths of many other prominent Arab men in recent times. I'm not comparing Awlaki, for instance, with Gaddafi ..goodness no. My piece is about our premature celebrations of the END of Tyranny. Premature celebrations of a 'new era' in the region. These are the same celebrations we had back in the 40s and 50s across the global south, when we thought we were emerging from colonialism as free and independent nations.

Tyranny is NOT dead. Tyranny is NOT one individual or even group. It will be a while until the Arab world, and inshAllah the rest of the world, will be free from tyranny. A tyrant is gone. But tyranny remains. Now, if you disagree with this – fine, that's a matter of opinion and perspective, not fact.

This piece wasn't to berate the Libyan's revolution or them in general – rather it was written to a North American audience about what deaths of Big, Bad Arab Men in recent years have led to – and 'celebration' wasn't used only in a literal sense but also a proverbial sense.

I also don't understand where the issue of 'Human Rights' came up. I never once mention human rights – but while on the subject, isn't that precisely what the people of the Arab world – nay, across the world – are fighting for? Is it not the violation of and disregard for human rights (and I don't mean human rights in the Neo-Liberal discourse sense) that has led to the suffering of milions across the world?

Additionally – never once in my piece do I also lessen the suffering of the Libyan people. My heart is with them and has been with them since the beginning. And never once do I say that Gaddafi didn't deserve the death he received – instead, I say completely to the contrary saying that he received a fitting end for the life he's led.

Posted by Sana | October 22, 2011, 8:08 pm
      • Dear Sana,

Thank you for addressing my comment, I appreciate it.

From your comment above, I do not feel that I have misread your post as you're saying. I did not think you were sympathetic to Gaddafi, or that you're lessening the suffering of the Libyan people. That is not what I got from your post and I did not even suggest you are in the first place.

You are simply against the celebration of killing a tyrant which you think it has become a pattern, according to who? is the question. Saddam's death was a controversy in the Arab world. I wrote a post on my blog saying that I hope "Iraqis kills Bush on Christmas as Americans kill Saddam on Eid" and I hate the bastard.

Bin Laden's case is the same. Those who celebrate these men's death, all of them, are the western media, and you haven't mentioned that in your piece which made many of us assume you were talking about Libyans with regards to Gaddafi.

I personally thought you were talking about Libyans celebration of Gaddafi's death. because I do not think of the western media when I think of Gaddaifi's death.

Even in your comment now, it's not clear what celebration you're talking about.

You believe tyranny wont end by killing the tyrant, i believe most of those who live under tyranny wont disagree with you. In fact the lesson is obvious now in both of Tunisia and Egypt. But again, you list examples of bad Arab men who were killed and end it with Gaddafi as if their killings were done in the same manner and context, which is ahistorical.

Revolutions are not occupations. Revolutions simply might get violent especially with violent dictators like Gaddafi. It happened in France and in Italy and other revolutions.

"I cannot lie and say that I completely understand the people of Libya – no one can."

Believe me, millions of Arabs can.

I will post this as well on Kabobfest.

Best,
        Razan

Posted by razan | October 22, 2011, 8:31 pm
        • Saddam was a worse tyrant than Gaddafi. The US turned him into a martyr.

The point is that any rational response to any death should be "what a shame that issue couldn't have been settled without someone dying." Death has become a surrogate for real progress. You think Libyans are any better of killing Gaddafi and dragging his body through the streets? I don't think so.

The even more amazing thing is that the US media is pumping Gaddafi's death off as a foreign policy triumph for Obama. What exactly does that death do for America? Solve our health care problem? Reduce the unemployment rate? Too bad economic security isn't measured in the body count of dead Arabs.

Posted by Jamal | October 22, 2011, 11:17 pm
        • No, Razan, you still missed the point. It is not about the celebration of any individual's death in particular – please re-read my post and my comment above.

I'm sorry you feel that KABOBfest is elitist. We just offer different opinions, some we may not even agree with ourselves. If you so wish to respond to us, then we will be more than glad to post it on our blog. It is unfortunate you are unwilling to accept dissidence on your own opinion and instead resort to our positionality as a source of our shortcomings as well as assumptions regarding whether or not we've seen tyranny and oppression first hand. At this point it's just coming across as self-righteous indignation and nothing more than that (and believe it or not I don't mean that in a rude or condescending way). In peace.

Posted by Sana | October 23, 2011, 5:01 am
          • I agree it might sound a self-righteous statement, but doesn't it strike you that the commenters living abroad object to the way Gaddafi's death was celebrated and those living in COUNTRIES IN REVOLT, don't? what does that tell us then if geography, political realities, don't affect our views?

Six months ago I'd have seen the death of Gaddafi as barbarous, but have seen so much, that made this very incident, a minor issue.

I might have misread your post, but I seriously think your argument is still unclear.

If you only you have elaborated in your article that you were talking about celebrations of these deaths in *North America*, I wouldn't have objected at all. But you have not mentioned "north america" not once in your article,hence the confusion.

Best,

Posted by Razan | October 23, 2011, 5:56 am
          • Regarding your first comment – that's not true. The article has received a lot of support, many of whom have been Arabs living in the region. Additionally – some who have opposed it are those who live in North America. To boil this down to geographic location is dangerous and Huntingtonian. There is merit to it – but there's a thin line.

But just as my perception is biased, without doubt, so your's – but this debate doesn't take us anywhere but in circles and it doesn't necessitate a 'right answer' either as perceptions are just looking at the same thing from different positions. Only however history is written than one perception will prevail. So, time will tell.

I'm not disgusted by the Libyans (although finding it disturbing that his body in a meat freezer is beyond any geography I think) – I may not agree with them, but I can understand. I'm more disgusted by people in North America – to whom the piece was directed towards.

I didn't have a succinct argument – instead I was exploring recent deaths and putting some things together. If anything, if you want it clearly, my argument is essentially that our celebrations, in North America, come prematurely and often in bad taste. One evil man is killed, and we are told of a victory, and then another appears and so on and so forth. Libya's more immediate future, with foreign meddling (i.e good ol' Canada amongst others, who just mentioned its committed to building democracy and the economy in Libya) and a seeming disregard for the rule of law, seems shakey – premature celebrations are hollow and achieve nothing. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

It's rare that an author will specify "I am writing to a North American audience" – additionally, 'celebrations' of Awlaki and OBL's deaths did not happen in the Arab world, but in North America (I mention issues of civil liberties i.e. patriot act, I mention affected families of 9/11, etc) – I thought that would be enough to contextualize. I actually also mentioned Shi'i and Kurds in Iraq understandably celebrating the death of Saddam and talk in the voice of the spectator when I say "…but the foreign occupation that had destroyed the country more than he had and instilled the greater tyranny of sectarianism, made it hard to feel and see any end to the plight of the Iraqis."

in peace.

Posted by Sana | October 23, 2011, 6:36 pm
  7. Apparently you are missing an important point here, the death of the likes of Gaddafi, Saddam ain't just the death of individuals, it's more like an end of an era, an era of tyranny, dictatorship, humiliation and oppression. And those who are happy with their death are happy to see an end to such era!
    We sure can argue about whether it's appropriate to display the pictures of his dead body like this. I also may like to wonder with you if killing him like this without a trial is the best option or not. But at the end of the day, I cannot – and should not – blame anyone who is happy for their death, because they deserve the happiness and the dictators deserve their fate!

Posted by Gr33nData | October 22, 2011, 2:29 pm
  8. Typical Kbobfest! I really really hope the Libyan diaspora youth who had their eyes opened to your idiotic SICK immorality during the revolution (go look up what they and their readers wrote about our revolutionaries and martyrs) keep the stance of this blogs writers and similar arab american 'radical' activists in mind for longer than a few months, its not just about Libya they have no moaal position or political opinions of their own, everything is decided accroding to 'opposing the west'.

Posted by Yara | October 22, 2011, 2:40 pm
    • Yara – we also posted a counter point to the particular piece you are discussing. If you support freedom of speech and believe people are entitled to their opinions, then dissidence on your own opinion must also be respected. At KABOBfest, we are diverse writers and we do not deny the 'privilege' of some of our writers' positionality – but we do believe in expressing as many opinions and voices as we can, as we did in the case of Libya and on several other topics (i.e. Bahrain was another hot topic) insofar as they are not hateful, oppressive, etc.

Posted by Sana | October 22, 2011, 8:11 pm
  9. Oh, cue the violins! The poor homicidal Arab lunatic wasn't given the due process he'd made a practice of denying to countless thousands of others! Americans have a pretty strong sense of justice, but most of us won't be particularly offended by the violent end of an evil man.

Posted by David | October 22, 2011, 7:45 pm
  10. "bearded evil doers"..?

Posted by ali akbar | October 22, 2011, 8:47 pm
  11. "bearded evil doers…"..???

Posted by ali akbar | October 22, 2011, 8:51 pm
  12. Razan wrote to Sana: "You speak of NATO and neo-colonialism like you're taught in college. Your rhetoric will have no ears amongst us…"

So you confess to being dumb and ignorant? … You actually make an interesting case. If Qaddafi fought against education and freedom for 42 years, and he has done that, what should we expect from an uneducated rebellion? I was thinking that the way Qaddafi was treated upon his capture (with the help of neo-colonialist powers) was the misbehavior of a few bad apples. But the "celebrations" that came afterwards, celebrating "death" probably shows Libya has got way too many bad apples.

You know who celebrates death? Fucked up people! Fucked up in the head! Fucked up in the heart! Fucked up in their existence! There is NOTHING to celebrate when someone dies, no matter how evil he/she was. I thought maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I don't hate Qaddafi enough to understand what the celebrations are all about. I tried to imagine the death of the person I hate the most on this planet, and yet I still couldn't imagine myself celebrating.

As for comparing the way Qaddafi was killed to Bin Laden and Saddam, I don't really see any difference. The actual men who killed Saddam were Iraqis, but under US authority and support. The actual men who killed Qaddafi were Libyans, but under US authority and support. The word "NATO" is a camouflage and disperses the guilt over many countries. And Bin Laden was "allegedly" killed by Americans… I don't see what's the difference? None of them had due process of the law; they were all killed like cattle, and to say that the identity of the killer makes the killing any different is just a dumb thing to consider.

Posted by Sarakenos | October 22, 2011, 10:45 pm
    • You wrote in your post today: "the act of celebrating a death in itself reveals a severe lack of intelligence and humanity."
      How can someone write this and claim to be in solidarity with revolutions?
      It's amazing that while you defend humanity, you do so as one who's superior to all the humans/Libyans who cried with joy after Gaddafi's death. Who the hell are you, to judge them, to tell them what manners is after all they've been through with the shelling and massacres?
      Have you no shame, to sit behind your laptop in some place where shooting is only done by murderers, and judge those who have seen the worst, the worst, for a whole nine months? And you claim to defend humanity? The humanity of a mass murder?
      That's how "progressive westerners" think. Conditional solidarity: "I will be in solidarity with you as long as you fulfill my image of postcolonial resistance to imperialism and Zionism. If you fail to do so, then not only you'll get nothing from me, but I will look down on you, you unintelligent inhuman so-called rebels."
      And that is not only your position, but those Arab radicals, Leftists, progressives, all live in the west [and Lebanon] who only want to see a world where it fits their agenda and demagogues leftist ideology.
      Libyan rebels don’t need your bourgeoisie teachings. They're far more human than the likes of you.

This will be my last visit to a blog I once admired, your elitist issues are just a waste of time.

Posted by Razan | October 23, 2011, 4:32 am
  13. Educate yourselves PROPERLY before believing the lies of the mass media about Gaddafi, he was NOT an evil dictator overtaken by "rebels". Watch this video on the REAL reasons Gaddafi was killed and Libya destroyed, because he fought against the international banking cartel of Rothschild and co. (who call themselves "ILLUMINATI") and was establishing an autonomous Africa with free education, independent satellite communication, the establishment of an independent African money… http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1015027320498

Posted by Lucy | October 23, 2011, 12:58 am
  14. I don't agree with disrespecting the dead regardless of who it is. However, I don't blame the families of those who he killed and tortured celebrating his death. Who wouldn't? Libyans however need to make sure NATO doesn't take over their country in the guise of helping them.

Posted by Hamna | October 23, 2011, 4:29 am
  15. I'd rather have national health insurance than watch Gaddafi's naked body being dragged through the streets of Sirte. There's something very wrong with a society that revels in death and ignores things that actually threaten their own lives. I bet 10 years from now Libya is worse off than at the height of Gaddafi's reign. If killing people for the sake of it is important to them, that's where they're headed. Maybe the US will have been broken up by then, for the good of all Americans. That would be progress.

Posted by Jamal | October 24, 2011, 12:01 pm
  16. *Did you know this about Libya?*

Some other facts (that mainstream media will never disclose) about Gaddafi and Libya

- Loans to Libyan citizens are given with NO interest.

- Students would get paid the average salary for the profession they are studying for.

- If you are unable to get employment the state would pay the full salary as if you were employed until you find employment.

- When you get married the couple gets an apartment or house for free from the Government.

- You could go to college anywhere in the world. The state pays 2,500 euros plus accommodation and car allowance.

- The cars are sold at factory cost.

- *Libya does not owe money, (not a cent) to anyone. No creditors.

- Free education and health care for all citizens.

- 25% of the population with a university degree.

- No beggars on the streets and nobody is homeless (until the recent bombing).

- Bread costs only $0.15 per loaf.

No wonder the US and other capitalist countries do not like Libya. Gaddafi would not consent to taking loans from IMF or World Bank at high interest rates. In other words Libya was INDEPENDENT! That is the real reason for the war in Libya! He may be a dictator, but that is not the US problem. Also Gaddafi called on all Oil producing countries NOT to accept payment for oil in USD or Euros. He recommended that oil get paid for in GOLD and that would have bankrupted just about every
    Western Country as most of them do not have gold reserves to match the rate at which they print their useless currencies.

Remember the last time someone had the ���NERVE��� to make a similar statement was when Saddam Hoosein advised all Opec countries not to accept payment for oil in US Dollars. Well, we all know what happened to him . Yes, they HUNG HIM.

Posted by Laura | October 25, 2011, 8:56 am
    • this fantasy list you non libyans who regret the 'the great popular arab socialist libyan state fo the masses' are sending around is hilarious, only i am not laughing this is tragic in 40 year oil bonanza start with only 2 mil population. Any married couple get a house, except never happened i know some engaged for 10 years…we soomehow get electricity bills like every utility bill libyan free halthcare=backward even poor borrow and scarape to go to tunisia and jordan for healthcare. Studnet paid average salary of profession and unemployed recieve salary of profession is ofcourse a lie, besides salary stuck at 70s level when prices are 2011 – for fulltime pharmasists 10 hours a day 7 days a week work=400 dinars so man work as unlisenced taxi at night (after 10 hour day) to make ends meet….facts vs fantasy

Posted by yara | October 25, 2011, 11:53 am
  17. 25% of the population with a university degree? 25% of the population with a university degree? Yes some social advantages they had. But they dont have freedom

Posted by escenastur | November 10, 2011, 5:06 pm
  18. Thanks, I've been searching for facts about this subject matter for years and yours is the best I have found so far.Bank Jobs

Posted by pramod kumar | February 14, 2012, 9:14 am
  19. The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site.I am grateful for the information given.

Posted by motor yachts | October 17, 2012, 4:23 am
  20. This is a very well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return

Posted by μετακομίσεις | October 21, 2012, 1:42 am
  21. It’s a quite interesting post..

Posted by ανυψωτικά μηχανήματ&alp | November 26, 2012, 6:00 am
  22. I am really impressed by this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. thanks for posting this work of yours.

Posted by buy instagram f | January 8, 2013, 4:53 am
  23. Excellent post I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part I care for such information a lot.

Posted by ideas for narrative | January 8, 2013, 4:54 am
  24. I got one comment for you, and it might be rude and condescending but forgive me I cannot stand the arguments of Ayrabs in disapora who keep rambling on ethics and human rights in their safe zones and chose not to listen or understand those who're actually living the revolutions in Bahrain, Syria, Yemen or Libya essayontime reviews

Posted by blogc2011 | March 2, 2013, 12:00 pm
  25. This post can be very fascinating. I must say i by no means considered I really could have a very very good read by means of this time around until I found away this web site. We are grateful for that facts given.

Posted by Houlteninstitute.com | January 13, 2014, 12:47 am
  26. "I really relish to read all the content is posted on your blog. It's very very simple to read, the content is large, and you’re an educated author distinct most of the blogs. thanks for the post.Hotel Towels in Bulk

Posted by steve7876 | January 23, 2014, 4:09 pm
  27. charming indeed jogos de moto

Posted by tammytahreem | September 12, 2014, 6:49 am
  28. My Garden is a simple and creative online application where you can draw and plan your garden. The application is easy to use and has a nice looking …

Posted by κήπος | September 14, 2014, 1:32 pm
  29. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

Posted by Pregnancy Miracle | September 27, 2014, 7:30 am